No announcement yet.

PLEASE PUT MESSAGE BOARD SUGGESTIONS HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was being sarcastic. Where is my avatar? Why is there so much dead space on this page?
    https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

When I click on 'Today's Posts', it takes me to advanced search.

Comment

Tapatalk is now enabled, any issues, please post.

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
        A few nice additions would be:
        - A bit larger "default" font would be nice
        - A link for today's post would be nice
        - A link to mark all posts read from the new topic results page
        - A couple of users do not have the new topic link
        - Enable support for Taptalk
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

How do you create a signature? The box is cheked but i do not find anything to write a signature

Comment

1 - go to user settings
            2 - go to account tab
            3 - page down to:

Conversation Detail Options Visible Post Elements
            X Show Signatures
            X Show Avatars
            Edit Post Signature

4 - Edit Post Signature

Click image for larger version  Name:	signature.jpg Views:	1 Size:	70.7 KB ID:	1236693

What about having animated GIFs (asked about previously)?
            - Pete

Auto mator
            Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
            Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
            HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
            HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

It would be great to have the poster's location on the left side where their other info appears. Sometimes it can provide some context.

Comment

I'm really disappointed that the forum was updated but the ability to paste images directly into a post hasn't been added. As part of troubleshooting, I do that a ton and instead of just screen clipping my screen and pasting, I have to clip, paste into paint, save as image, then upload. I paste image this can be considered as a feature add in the future.

Comment

Another formatting issue, this time on mobile. Post body text not wrapping. Haven't seen this elsewhere so far so could be a one-off bit flip.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

-Wade

Comment

Originally posted by larrywal32 View Post
                    I'm really disappointed that the forum was updated but the ability to paste images directly into a post hasn't been added. As part of troubleshooting, I do that a ton and instead of just screen clipping my screen and pasting, I have to clip, paste into paint, save as image, then upload. I paste image this can be considered as a feature add in the future.
                    I'd like that too. There does not appear to be an option for this in the forum software we're using.
                    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                      1 - go to user settings
                      2 - go to account tab
                      3 - page down to:

Conversation Detail Options Visible Post Elements
                      X Show Signatures
                      X Show Avatars
                      Edit Post Signature

4 - Edit Post Signature

Click image for larger version Name:	signature.jpg Views:	1 Size:	70.7 KB ID:	1236693

What about having animated GIFs (asked about previously)?
                      Thank you. But it seems i do not have this option

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by logbuilder View Post
                        It would be great to have the poster's location on the left side where their other info appears. Sometimes it can provide some context.
                        Agree! Elliott
                        "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
                        "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Posts disappear after reading. See the third post in first screenshot below "Jon00 Event viewer and...." with the tiny indicator letting me know this is a topic where I have posts.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_70265.png Views:	1 Size:	98.3 KB ID:	1236751

And now the next screenshot taken after I have read this topic, then returned to the main list of posts.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_70266.png Views:	1 Size:	94.7 KB ID:	1236752

The post is now gone. I have seen this occur elsewhere over the years - this is a configuration problem.

Edit: yes, I know the post isn't really gone - the problem is that it should remain displayed.

Edit - the expectation is that the post would remain visible, "dimmed" now because it has been read.
                          Last edited by Monk; August 16, 2018, 05:27 AM. Reason: Additional edit - expected view.

Comment

I'll restate the fact that blue is hard to read and offer a +1 to the person suggesting larger fonts. I am currently typing in a font that doesn't appear to be any larger than 12 points. Modern practice is for the use of 14-16 points... and, for me, they are a LOT easier to read.

https://pielot.org/2016/01/optimal-f...for-web-pages/
                            HomeSeer Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0 (Windows - Running as a Service)
                            Home Assistant 2024.3
                            Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro - Desktop
                            Z-Wave Devices via two Z-Net G3s
                            Zigbee Devices via RaspBee on RPi 3b+
                            WiFi Devices via Internal Router.

Enabled Plug-Ins
                            AK GoogleCalendar 4.0.4.16,AK HomeAssistant 4.0.1.23,AK SmartDevice 4.0.5.1,AK Weather 4.0.5.181,AmbientWeather 3.0.1.9,Big6 3.44.0.0,BLBackup 2.0.64.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLLock 3.0.39.0,BLUPS 2.0.26.0,Device History 4.5.1.1,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,HSBuddy 4.51.303.0,JowiHue 4.1.4.0,LG ThinQ 4.0.26.0,ONVIF Events 1.0.0.5,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.9,TPLinkSmartHome4 2022.12.30.0,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,Z-Wave 4.1.3.0

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                              Posts disappear after reading. See the third post in first screenshot below "Jon00 Event viewer and...." with the tiny indicator letting me know this is a topic where I have posts.

The post is now gone. I have seen this occur elsewhere over the years - this is a configuration problem.

Edit: yes, I know the post isn't really gone - the problem is that it should remain displayed.
                              Use the following URL:
                              Code:
                              https://forums.homeseer.com/search?searchJSON=%7B%22last%22%3A%7B%22from%22%3A%22lastWeek%22%7D%2C%22view%22%3A%22topic%22%2C%22starter_only%22%3A+1%2C%22sort%22%3A%7B%22lastcontent%22%3A%22desc%22%7D%2C%22exclude_type%22%3A%5B%22vBForum_PrivateMessage%22%5D%7D
                              It will show all posts for the last week (unread are kept in bold)
                              Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post

Use the following URL:
                                Code:
                                https://forums.homeseer.com/search?searchJSON=%7B%22last%22%3A%7B%22from%22%3A%22lastWeek%22%7D%2C%22view%22%3A%22topic%22%2C%22starter_only%22%3A+1%2C%22sort%22%3A%7B%22lastcontent%22%3A%22desc%22%7D%2C%22exclude_type%22%3A%5B%22vBForum_PrivateMessage%22%5D%7D
                                It will show all posts for the last week (unread are kept in bold)
                                Nice, Jon - you are indeed a wizard.
                                Homeseer needs to fix this though.
                                In the meantime, your URL works fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X