No announcement yet.

PLEASE PUT MESSAGE BOARD SUGGESTIONS HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you update the 'reputation' meter based on our existing post count?
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
      Can you update the 'reputation' meter based on our existing post count?
      Here here!
      Also
      First new post - testing is semi-OK. The fonts are huge in my Chrome browser and this is unnecessary. Currently looking for a way to fit more into the normal view. My Avatar is broken - will choose another.
      As Randy and others have mentioned, the ability to view "Today's Posts" was a feature that I used. Maybe there is a way todo this I haven't figured out yet.

Edit - I now see the Today's Posts button. Thank you.

Comment

• Rupp
        Rupp commented
        Editing a comment
        We added a today's post link at the top as well as a mark forums read. Are these now showing for you?

Originally posted by macromark View Post
      Someone complained about the vertical space taken up by each post. In a lot of cases, that's being caused by the user rank images displayed at the left. I think we might want to remove all but "Admin" and Post Count ranks.
      Agree. And maybe the size of whatever remains can be reduced? To my eye the font size (post count, forum name, etc.) and avatar could be much smaller relative to the thread body font.
      -Wade

Comment

Minor formatting issue in the Software forum, HS3Touch subforum title. I see it on both Edge and Chrome. Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	169
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	1236659
        -Wade

Comment

Tapatalk isn't working currently.

Comment

Originally posted by keithj69 View Post
            TapaTalk is horrible anyways!

Comment

Looks nice on mobile safari. Maybe Tapatalk is not required. I would like to get to last post of a thread from the thread page. On previous board this was accomplished with small carrot to right of thread.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
              Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
              Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Originally posted by keithj69 View Post
                Tapatalk is a plug-in to be installed. Mark wrote that it is on the list.
                HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
                  I would like to get to last post of a thread from the thread page. On previous board this was accomplished with small carrot to right of thread.
                  Pretty much the same here...
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	156
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	1236665
                  -Wade

Comment

May be a symptom of the transition in progress but my email notifications of posts to subscribed threads are being delayed ~30 minutes to a bit over 2 hours.
                    -Wade

Comment

This is sucking pretty good. Marking forums read, does not.
                      When I mark forums read, then click "New Topics" I expect to see only new topics.
                      This is not what occurs.
                      Using Chrome on a laptop.
                      Thank you

Comment

The "Mark Forums Read" does not seem to work for me. I can click it and wait and then click "New Topics" and it's the same ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                          When I mark forums read, then click "New Topics" I expect to see only new topics.
                          This is not what occurs.
                          Thank you
                          And so - many things I consider problems are those I've caused myself - learning only hours later that I'm an idiot.
                          This is not the case here - Now using fresh Firefox as a browser - same thing. Not behaving as expected. Looking for new posts only displays all.

Sorry to sound critical but... this appears broken.
                          Please fix

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                            This is not what occurs.
                            Thank you
                            Mark Forums Read also isn't working here...Edge and Chrome on Windows 10 and Chrome on Android.
                            -Wade

Comment

Looks ok to me.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

Working...
                              X