Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Summerguy View Post

Thank you. But it seems i do not have this option
    This may be the same as the old software. You only get a signature if you belong to a group. Unfortunately I have yet to find where we can edit our group memberships.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

I went looking to a couple of my plugin forums and they are empty. An example is the Weather section. I use WeatherXML. When you click on the link, it says it it empty.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/we...her-discussion

I had to find an old posting of my own to get to all the old stuff.

Michael
      HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
      Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
      BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

The only thing I ever used on the forum was the 'New Posts' button. Please re-add this. Thank you. I login, I click 'New Posts', I read them all, then I click 'Mark Forum Read, and log out.

Comment

Please add back old posts. They were a resource.

thank you
          fvf

Comment

Relating to colors and an example. In this example of the Ishihara color test plate. I do not see the numbers 74 and 21.
            Looking at the forum I have issues with the some of the color fonts not seen too well. I understand that this is only related to some forum members.

Click image for larger version  Name:	color.jpg Views:	1 Size:	42.2 KB ID:	1236832
            - Pete

Auto mator
            Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
            Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
            HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
            HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by MrMxyzptlk View Post
              The only thing I ever used on the forum was the 'New Posts' button. Please re-add this. Thank you. I login, I click 'New Posts', I read them all, then I click 'Mark Forum Read, and log out.
              Try logging out then logging back in and let me know if this is now working for you.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I now have a New Topics link in the top bar! Yay! Thanks! :thumbsup:
                -Wade

Comment

I'm constantly being logged out and the "Remember Me" doesn't seem to be working.

Comment

Just noticed on my pre update forum posts that my post attachments are gone. I just see where they were but no pictures are attached to the forum posts.

IE: [ATTACH]pic[/ATTACH] show up but no picture is attached to post.

- Pete

Auto mator
                    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                      Relating to colors and an example. In this example of the Ishihara color test plate. I do not see the numbers 74 and 21.
                      Looking at the forum I have issues with the some of the color fonts not seen too well. I understand that this is only related to some forum members.

Click image for larger version Name:	color.jpg Views:	1 Size:	42.2 KB ID:	1236832
                      For what it's worth, I don't see the number 21. I can see why this would be an issue for you. All in all, the new board isn't a good experience for me.
                      Don

Comment

Originally posted by donstephens View Post

For what it's worth, I don't see the number 21.
                        If your vision is "normal" you shouldn't. "Viewers with dichromacyor anomalous trichromacy may read it as "21"",

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                          If your vision is "normal" you shouldn't. "Viewers with dichromacyor anomalous trichromacy may read it as "21"",
                          I see 74 and 71

Comment

Just noticed on my pre update forum posts that my post attachments are gone. I just see where they were but no pictures are attached to the forum posts.

Pete;

The vBcode is different in vB5 than vB3. The "attach" markers are now different providing more html-like formatting. an example:

PHP Code:
                            [ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version  Name:\tCapture.PNG Views:\t1 Size:\t71.3 KB ID:\t1198457","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"1198457","data-size":"custom"}[/ATTACH

All of this was taken care of in the conversion on my older posts. Going forward we are going to have to learn to use the new editor.

Here is an attached image:
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Views:	62
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	1236858

If you want to see the actual code making up a post, you will have to enter the advanced editing mode and use the :"view source" button.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.PNG
Views:	66
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	1236859
                            Last edited by randy; July 28, 2018, 11:52 AM.

Comment

This is bad. Half the helpful posts in these forums are worthless without their pictures. 😡

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                                This is bad. Half the helpful posts in these forums are worthless without their pictures. 😡
                                I'm seeing images in posts and all of my old ones appear to be correct. Are you seeing the image i posted above? If you are not and are logged in, try logging out, clearing cache and logging back in.

Comment

Working...
                                X