Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rprade View Post

No change here.
    If you click that and then click "New Topics", it should have cleared that completely. worked for me.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Can someone please try posting with their iOS device now with special characters enabled? Thanks
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post

If you click that and then click "New Topics", it should have cleared that completely. worked for me.
        Mark - I believe this part is now fixed. All is cleared - much like the board used to work. This is a great start.
        Thank you!

Comment

So Mark - marking posts read now works - there is still the nuance where people are claiming posts are disappearing.
          I cover that example (with pictures) in the post located here.
          The gist of it is - when you read a post you have topics in, then browser back-arrow to return to the main list - post is not shown.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...50#post1236750

Comment

Can a shortcut button be added for listing all the new post since you last visited the Forum ?

Comment

Can someone please try posting with their iOS device now with special characters enabled? Thanks
              HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post

So Mark - marking posts read now works - there is still the nuance where people are claiming posts are disappearing.
                  I cover that example (with pictures) in the post located here.
                  The gist of it is - when you read a post you have topics in, then browser back-arrow to return to the main list - post is not shown.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...50#post1236750
                  This is because you are using "New Topics". This only displays unread topics. Once read a thread will not be shown.

Comment

Comment

Comment

It looks like either, smart punctuation didn't apply to your second sentence or it worked....hmm. I am still investigating.

EDIT: it doesn't look like it worked in my quoted texted but I swear on my screen it works! See the attached file
                        Attached Files

Comment

Made one more change. I think it's fixed as all of the boxes are gone now.

Comment

This isn't working for me. Both Edge and Chrome on Win10Pro PC. Clicking the link has no effect when viewing Todays Posts or New Topics. It's as if the link is dead--no screen refresh or anything. And clicking New Topics or Today's Topics again afterward returns the same unread list. I've logged out and back in on both browsers.
                            -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by jseer View Post
                              Made one more change. I think it's fixed as all of the boxes are gone now.
                              See how this works:

It

EDIT: epic fail, everything from the apostrophe forward is gone

Comment

test ‘“ hello “ world

Comment

Working...
                                X