• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rprade View Post

See how this works:

It

EDIT: epic fail, everything from the apostrophe forward is gone
    we were trying an additional tweak and that didn't work... reverting.. Try again now Randy!
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

See how this works:

It

EDIT: epic fail, everything from the apostrophe forward is gone
      try again as I was making additional changes to the database that seemed to break stuff. reverted back

“from iOS”

Comment

Originally posted by jseer View Post

try again as I was making additional changes to the database that seemed to break stuff. reverted back

“from iOS”
        Here you go:

It’s about ‘time’ “someone” checked this out.

EDIT: Success!
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

chrome desktop testing special characters § º µ ¤ one last time ¾ » ® ±

Comment

Originally posted by cc4005 View Post

This isn't working for me. Both Edge and Chrome on Win10Pro PC. Clicking the link has no effect when viewing Todays Posts or New Topics. It's as if the link is dead--no screen refresh or anything. And clicking New Topics or Today's Topics again afterward returns the same unread list. I've logged out and back in on both browsers.
            It’s working here. Try clearing cache or a forced refresh. On my desktop it takes several hours before a cached page is refreshed.

Comment

It’s working here. Try clearing cache or a forced refresh. On my desktop it takes several hours before a cached page is refreshed.
              Tried both and no change. Do you see a page refresh or any other indication something happened when you click the link?
              -Wade

Comment

This isn't working for me. Both Edge and Chrome on Win10Pro PC. Clicking the link has no effect when viewing Todays Posts or New Topics. It's as if the link is dead--no screen refresh or anything. And clicking New Topics or Today's Topics again afterward returns the same unread list. I've logged out and back in on both browsers.
                Didn't work for me the first time - something to do with the code behind it? Hovering over the link shows #

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	135
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	1237472

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post

Didn't work for me the first time - something to do with the code behind it? Hovering over the link shows #

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	135
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	1237472
                  Yep that's what I see too. #
                  -Wade

Comment

Yep that's what I see too. #
                    the # is supposed to be there. The mod is running a script. I just tried it again to make sure it's still working. It is. I'm running Google Chrome on a Windows 10 Pro PC. I will check this on Microsoft Edge too if I can remember how to run that!

EDIT: Just tried it on MS Edge. Works just fine. Check your browser settings to see if your blocking scripts from running. That might possibly be the problem.
                    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Tried both and no change. Do you see a page refresh or any other indication something happened when you click the link?
                      Yes, the page reloads. If I am viewing "New Topics" with Chrome it looks like this:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	1 Size:	363.4 KB ID:	1237481

When I click "Mark Forums Read"

It refreshes to the main forum view. Note that none of the forum names are bold.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture1.PNG Views:	1 Size:	108.8 KB ID:	1237482

Then when I click "New Topics" again it is blank:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	58.1 KB ID:	1237483

It is the same with Safari on my iPhone, iPad and iMac. It is also the same with Edge and Explorer.

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post

the # is supposed to be there. The mod is running a script. I just tried it again to make sure it's still working. It is. I'm running Google Chrome on a Windows 10 Pro PC. I will check this on Microsoft Edge too if I can remember how to run that!

EDIT: Just tried it on MS Edge. Works just fine. Check your browser settings to see if your blocking scripts from running. That might possibly be the problem.
                        I looked for a privacy setting that might be blocking the script from running. Nothing obvious. But since I'm on a PC managed by our IT folks I thought maybe a group policy might be the culprit. So went to an unmanaged laptop and tried both Chrome and Edge. No luck. Then tried on my phone - Android/Chrome - doesn't work there either.

Any other thoughts?
                        -Wade

Comment

macromark - WRT paste image into forum post. I fully recognize all I did was a few searches, but it looks like it's functionality that may have been available for a while (I did a search for vBulletin paste image). Lots of people around 2010 and 2012 were asking about it. Given how common it is in the web these days, and the fact that this new version even shows you the inserted image w/ ability to resize, seems like it should be doable. (specifically when the blob is on the local clipboard, like a screenshot). Web links on the clipboard are always hard.

Here is a post someone made in 2017 on vbmods.rocks about drag and drop into message, and the video in the first post shows pasting into the message as a workaround for drag drop not working. Would love it if this could be dug into a bit. Would make things so much easier .

https://vbmods.rocks/forum/vbulletin...e-upload/page4

Comment

I looked for a privacy setting that might be blocking the script from running. Nothing obvious. But since I'm on a PC managed by our IT folks I thought maybe a group policy might be the culprit. So went to an unmanaged laptop and tried both Chrome and Edge. No luck. Then tried on my phone - Android/Chrome - doesn't work there either.

Any other thoughts?
                            I downloaded Firefox and tried it. Same result. My supply of straws to grasp at has dwindled to nil.
                            -Wade

Comment

Tried to use the customize my style feature and noticed that nothing appears to be saved.

I am still having issues reading the forum with the default colors and the Cool Blue options here.

This as noted before (a few threads up) is most likely only related to having total color blindness here.

Click image for larger version  Name:	style.jpg Views:	1 Size:	57.2 KB ID:	1237499
                              Relating to the GIF upload thing noticed that both Rupp and Jon00 have animated GIFs now for their Avatar's.

Will this option be available for rest of the forum users? I am asking again as my original Avatar GIF file question (twice now) was never answered.
                              - Pete

Auto mator
                              Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                              Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                              HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                              HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Any other thoughts?
                                So - just to be clear - and not to speak differently - your circumstance is different from what Randy has illustrated in the three screenshots of post 133 above? That issue has bugged me for days - and I'm thankful it now works for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X