PLEASE PUT MESSAGE BOARD SUGGESTIONS HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by macromark View Post

I'm pretty much out of suggestions for you. I just tried the link on my home PC (Windows 7 Ultimate, Google Chrome); works just like the office PC. Since you got it to work on one device but not the others, try setting your browser to its default settings. If that doesn't fix it, try turning off browser extensions... maybe there's a conflict. If that doesn't work, I guess we need to wait and see if others are having the issue too... maybe there will be some commonality. That's all I got!
    Thanks. I'll give it a try tomorrow.
    -Wade

Comment

I've added a link in the nav bar "Mark All Forums Read". Give that a try and see if it fixes this for you.
      Thanks. New link to mark all forums read is exactly what I was hoping could be added. Very useful.

Comment

Originally posted by devoir View Post
        any chance the old forum returns.... I liked the feel of it... and the searched worked...

Devoir
        I re-indexed the board last night. Try your searches again now.
        šŸ’ā€ā™‚ļø Support & Customer Service šŸ™‹ā€ā™‚ļø Sales Questions šŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Productsā€‹

Comment

We're working though an issue regarding posts from Apple products. Apparently, the extended characters are causing these problems. Hang in there. we'll get it fixed.
          Trying another post from iPad. One of the suggestion was if it would be possible to show the forum (3rd line on left) in Todayā€™s Post and New Topics as a column as i would help to more easily browser for subject of interest. The prior forum app had that.

Another is that the section on the left of post entries with a gray background, the member information and facebook/Tweet entries heights is big compared to many post entries leading to a lot of white space. If that section on the left could be condensed more posts could be displayed per page (and less scrolling) with less white space. Is there an configurable option to shrink itā€™s heights or could the layout be better optimized?
          Last edited by pcp; August 1, 2018, 07:06 AM. Reason: And looks like posts from Safari on iPad has been solved.

Comment

Not sure it has been reported : the mail suject has changed for notification of subscribed threads

Previously for example : Reply to thread 'Monthly Low Battery Check'
            Now : A new post in your Forum Post subscription: Monthly Low Battery Check

I prefer the old one because, depending on the screen, I now need to scroll horizontally or make the columns larger to see which thread is concerned.

Could you change it ? Eventually, just the title of the thread in useful. If we receive a mail regarding a thread, we naturally know that it's a new reply.

Thanks.

Yves

Comment

Originally posted by eole View Post
              Not sure it has been reported : the mail suject has changed for notification of subscribed threads

I prefer the old one because, depending on the screen, I now need to scroll horizontally or make the columns larger to see which thread is concerned.

Could you change it ? Eventually, just the title of the thread in useful. If we receive a mail regarding a thread, we naturally know that it's a new reply.

Thanks.

Yves
              +1
              -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by eole View Post

Thanks.

Yves
                This has been changed. Please confirm

Comment

Just found out that if you use the Display Mode > Latest activity in the Conversation Detail Options the links for downloads are not shown. This must be a bug or setting as well.
                  šŸ’ā€ā™‚ļø Support & Customer Service šŸ™‹ā€ā™‚ļø Sales Questions šŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Productsā€‹

Comment

Originally posted by jseer View Post

This has been changed. Please confirm
                    Confirmed, great, thanks!
                    -Wade

Comment

Iā€™m having trouble with the notification setting. When I set it on, I get an email for each thread as expected. When I set it to on-daily, I never get any email. Is this working for anybody?

Comment

I'm also still having problems with it. I get no emails and it should be set to instant.

Comment

Originally posted by larrywal32 View Post
                          I'm also still having problems with it. I get no emails and it should be set to instant.
                          Go into your User Settings, click the "notifications" tab and make sure the "automatic notifications" checkbox "subscribe when posting" is clicked. Mine wasn't. Note also that notifications for threads you subscribed to before the the board upgrade may not be linked and working. You may need to resub to those.

Comment

-Is there a way to see all the posts that I've posted?

HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
                            Plugin's:
                            BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
                            EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
                            weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by The Profit View Post
                              -Is there a way to see all the posts that I've posted?
                              I'd start by going to your profile. If the list there is not what you want, click on the 'Profile' drop-down and select yourself as the only source. Does that do what you want?

Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
                              HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

I see only now the new interface of the forum and the first impression that I have received is this: "so much cold", perhaps in the old interface there was less technology but was more near to the user, however "the show must go on". In the inside part it seem work well and I consider it very good about usability but I believe that the home-page needs must to be improved. I'd like to be able to say what I think considering that this is also my job.The home page should be cleaner by eliminating useless and superfluous things. The user's need on that page is to find what he is looking for with visual ease. If you want I could go on but I would not be too intrusive.
                                Thanks anyway for the work all staff are doing.

Comment

Working...
                                X