X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

macromark thanks, I'm fixed now.

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
      Thank you for bringing this up, I have been meaning to do so. Here is a screenshot that illustrates the issue.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	tapatalk-001.PNG
Views:	310
Size:	305.8 KB
ID:	1237990

Another thing I've noted is that certain elements are presented incorrectly. 2nd screenshot shows how a CODE block is rendered.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	tapatalk-002.PNG
Views:	286
Size:	417.2 KB
ID:	1237986
      Thanks for adding the illustrations of the problem.
      cheeryfool

Comment

Originally posted by jseer View Post

This has been changed. Please confirm
        Works fine, thanks a lot.

Comment

Hello,
          Several post in french sub forum are BLANK ( with IE or Mozilla)

Jean-Francois.

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post

Another thing I've noted is that certain elements are presented incorrectly. 2nd screenshot shows how a CODE block is rendered.
            Click image for larger version Name:	tapatalk-002.PNG Views:	1 Size:	417.2 KB ID:	1237986
            Code Block Test
            Code:
            <head>
            <script src="jquery-3.3.1.min.js"></script>
            </head>
            You're wrapping the code with CODE tags (in brackets) right?
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

As of last night (8/2) and this posting (Friday, 8/3 @ 9:22 AM CDT), the entire "HS3 Touch" forum is inaccessible for me and generates the following error:

Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message.

This occurs when trying to access the HS3Touch page from the main forums page (forums.homeseer.com) or by going into "System Software and Controllers" and trying to access any of the pages there.

Comment

Originally posted by RebelT View Post
                As of last night (8/2) and this posting (Friday, 8/3 @ 9:22 AM CDT), the entire "HS3 Touch" forum is inaccessible for me and generates the following error:

This occurs when trying to access the HS3Touch page from the main forums page (forums.homeseer.com) or by going into "System Software and Controllers" and trying to access any of the pages there.
                Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post

Fixed
                  All of the sub-forums under HS3Touch throw the same error at me this morning... (10:20am PDT) Some funky characters in the URL!

Comment

Originally posted by LxMeister View Post

All of the sub-forums under HS3Touch throw the same error at me this morning... (10:20am PDT) Some funky characters in the URL!
                    yup, looking into that now

Comment

'My Recent Posts' (click on username in upper right, select 'My Recent Posts') listing has been confusing me. Just realized the issue - the list is shown sorted by 'Date - started post' instead of the expected/displayed 'Date - last update'. Interesting - switching to another sort then back to 'Date - last update' then displays as it should...

Comment

Just noticed that I cannot edit or delete my posts as of around 5:30 CDT. Worked fine earlier today.

Well now it is working on this forum subtopic at 6:09 CDT editing this post but I cannot edit my post over

here ================================> HomeTroller-SEL
                        - Pete

Auto mator
                        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                          Just noticed that I cannot edit or delete my posts as of around 5:30 CDT. Worked fine earlier today.

Well now it is working on this forum subtopic at 6:09 CDT editing this post but I cannot edit my post over

here ================================> HomeTroller-SEL
                          The problem is the thread itself; not your posts. The reason is that the special character in the thread topic is messing with the database. Unfortunately, we can't even fix this on the admin side. The only thing we can do is delete it.

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post

The problem is the thread itself; not your posts. The reason is that the special character in the thread topic is messing with the database. Unfortunately, we can't even fix this on the admin side. The only thing we can do is delete it.
                            Reminds me of when my company migrated to MS Sharepoint and had a few thousand illegal filenames. Painful. But at least that was fixable.
                            -Wade

Comment

Thank you Mark. Thought it was me for a bit.
                              - Pete

Auto mator
                              Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                              Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                              HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                              HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

I surf the forum on my iPhone occasionally. I'll go into latest activity, and then I'll find a post to read, so i go into the post. When I get through reading the post and back out, I have to start the process over again with selecting the latest activity link again. It's moderately annoying. No one seems to have mentioned it, so maybe i'm doing it wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X