PLEASE PUT MESSAGE BOARD SUGGESTIONS HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjh View Post
    Tapatalk is now enabled, any issues, please post.
    Hi @jrh, I'm unable to access Tapatalk via my phone (Android). Worked fine before the board upgrade, but not since. It does work from my laptop though, so I know my user name and password are working fine.

When I try with my phone, I get two messages. First message asked if I'm NetworkGuy, and I click "Yes - Log Me In". Then I get a second message which says "Authentication failed, please login with your username and password".

I then tried to use the "LOG IN" button on the screen too, but using either my username or email along with my password (works from my laptop) gets me the same inability to get into Tapatalk - it doesn't like my credentials.

Any idea what I can do to enable Tapatalk on my phone?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NetworkGuy; August 8, 2018, 04:02 AM.

Comment

I do not seem to be getting my emails when people post in my forums
      This makes it very hard to follow all of the posts
      Cheers,
      Bob
      Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post
        I do not seem to be getting my emails when people post in my forums
        This makes it very hard to follow all of the posts
        roll over your username at the top of the page, click on user settings, then click on the "notifications" tab and make sure your notifications are turned on.
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Not sure if this has been suggested, but having the ability to get the link directly to a post would be nice. I can't seem to find it and in order to do it I have to view the source and find the anchor for the post manually (Which does work). I use this in my plugin forums when directly linking to other threads/posts for my release notes.

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post

roll over your username at the top of the page, click on user settings, then click on the "notifications" tab and make sure your notifications are turned on.
            One problem is that you can no longer subscribe to a forum. If you try you get a notice

Click image for larger version

Name:	D3FEC827-F378-467C-ABE3-345B6F95EC95.jpeg
Views:	134
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	1238701

I was subscribed to two forums and not getting any notifications, so I tried to unsubscribe then subscribe and got the notice. I’m not getting any email notifications for threads or forums, but seem to be getting them for PMs. I do get a notification at the top of this forum.
            HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
              Not sure if this has been suggested, but having the ability to get the link directly to a post would be nice. I can't seem to find it and in order to do it I have to view the source and find the anchor for the post manually (Which does work). I use this in my plugin forums when directly linking to other threads/posts for my release notes.
              Click the post number at the upper right of each post and it will give you the link.
              -Wade

Comment

macromark

What do the bars signify under the user name?

Click image for larger version

Name:	bar.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	1238710
                - Pete

Auto mator
                Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                  macromark

What do the bars signify under the user name?
                  That's the user reputation level. It's based on the number of likes and posts per user. It's disabled by default. If you'd like to enable it, go into your user settings, click "account" and you'll find it on that page.
                  💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                    That's the user reputation level. It's based on the number of likes and posts per user. It's disabled by default. If you'd like to enable it, go into your user settings, click "account" and you'll find it on that page.
                    hey mark, I went to account and just not seeing it.. I know I need better readers.. hah is it labeled reputation?

p.s. I'm digging the new layout
                    HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Thank you Mark.

Jeff...it is under user settings and tab over to notifications / general. (guesstimate as I do not see "reputation".)
                      Last edited by Pete; August 7, 2018, 10:31 AM.
                      - Pete

Auto mator
                      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

anyone having any luck with the search function? i can't find any hit on "getbuffer" and i know there are posts in my insteon forum with this word
                        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
                        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
                        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
                        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
                          anyone having any luck with the search function? i can't find any hit on "getbuffer" and i know there are posts in my insteon forum with this word
                          I have had failures with virtually every search I've tried from the forum search. Google is getting better every day as their crawlers remap the new structure. Unfortunately even Google is not finding "getbuffer"

HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post

hey mark, I went to account and just not seeing it.. I know I need better readers.. hah is it labeled reputation?

p.s. I'm digging the new layout
                            I cannot find it either -

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post

I cannot find it either -
                              I looks like it is enabled site-wide now...
                              HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                              54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                              Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Interesting - you nor I have any dots lit up.

Comment

Working...
                                X