PLEASE PUT MESSAGE BOARD SUGGESTIONS HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monk View Post
    Interesting - you nor I have any dots lit up.
    As folks click the "Like" button on your posts, you'll get more reputation then it will light up...
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by cc4005 View Post

Click the post number at the upper right of each post and it will give you the link.
      I don't see a post number at the top left (using cool blue theme)

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-08-07_13-33-33.png
Views:	49
Size:	118.6 KB
ID:	1238739

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post

As folks click the "Like" button on your posts, you'll get more reputation then it will light up...
        Hummm - ok mine lit up. I liked your post for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post

I don't see a post number at the top left (using cool blue theme)

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-08-07_13-33-33.png
Views:	49
Size:	118.6 KB
ID:	1238739
          Ok, doesn't show up in the "Latest post" view..but does in the "Posts" view.....Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
            anyone having any luck with the search function? i can't find any hit on "getbuffer" and i know there are posts in my insteon forum with this word
            it worked for me... returned this: https://forums.homeseer.com/search?q...etbuffer%22%7D
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post

it worked for me... returned this: https://forums.homeseer.com/search?q...etbuffer%22%7D
              Looks like it just found the most recent instances of it. I'll rebuild the search index.

Comment

let me know when the index is rebuilt. if you run the same query on google and filter for link:homeseer.com you get a bunch of hits to my insteon forum
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
                Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
                Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
                Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post

I looks like it is enabled site-wide now...
                  yeah ive got them now...
                  if memory serves me correctly and it is horrible lately...

I think the old HS forums had this and people griped cuz it made it look like we are lowly people.. as I have only 2 bars now.. hurt peoples feelings.. hah..

but my memory maybe wrong and it maybe a truck forum I'm a member of so take that with a grain of salt...
                  HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

only thing I see that catches me off guard is if I hit the forums main page, then go into a topic that has a lot of pages (14 as of this post), I have to click to go in then scroll all the way to the bottom to then click pg 14.

is there an easier way to just jump straight to the end?

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post

is there an easier way to just jump straight to the end?
                      stay at the top, enter the page number in the field provided and click the > arrow.

Comment

stay at the top, enter the page number in the field provided and click the > arrow.
                        ahhh I guess I'm just too used to seeing other sites where you can clike.. like these...

Comment

wow I like that...
                          how it interfaces your pic attachments.. then when you click it.. gives the < > arrows on the sides to scroll through vs closing each...

very nice!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post

ahhh I guess I'm just too used to seeing other sites where you can clike.. like these...
                            in the second photo you posted above, see where it says "Page 1"? Just double-click the "1" and enter the last page number (or any other page number) and THEN click the > button. That will instantly take you to the page you typed in.

Comment

The Go To Last Post button (double triangle, far right of topic listing) has stopped working for me. Anyone else? It's taking me to the top of the last page rather than the last post.
                              Last edited by Wade; August 7, 2018, 02:37 PM. Reason: typo
                              -Wade

Comment

Noticed that I have 3922 subscriptions. How do I bring the number down a bit?
                                - Pete

Auto mator
                                Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                                Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                                HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                                HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
                                X