No announcement yet.

PLEASE PUT MESSAGE BOARD SUGGESTIONS HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if it's just the wrong date or what, but on the search results, the date of the last posted at minimum is wrong. I Thought earlier today it still said Pete had the last post, but his wasn't the last. (Look at the last post date of this thread compared to the thread below it). It's not a huge deal mind you, just wanted to point it out.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2018-08-07_16-11-30.png Views:	1 Size:	125.2 KB ID:	1238785

Edit: Even after my post it still shows Pete's thread as the last post. It shows up in the right spot, just that column is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
      Noticed that I have 3922 subscriptions. How do I bring the number down a bit?
      unsubscribe to 1 of them.

nyuk nyuk!
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Pete Click on your username at the top and select My Profile. Then click the subscriptions button and then click "edit subscriptions". Then, just unsubscribe from what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
          Not sure if it's just the wrong date or what, but on the search results, the date of the last posted at minimum is wrong. I Thought earlier today it still said Pete had the last post, but his wasn't the last. (Look at the last post date of this thread compared to the thread below it). It's not a huge deal mind you, just wanted to point it out.

Click image for larger version Name:	2018-08-07_16-11-30.png Views:	1 Size:	125.2 KB ID:	1238785

Edit: Even after my post it still shows Pete's thread as the last post. It shows up in the right spot, just that column is wrong.
          Yes, I'm getting the same thing. You will also notice in your screenshot that Pete's avatar is wrong so something is screwed.
          Jon

Comment

Now he has my avatar! Click image for larger version

Name:	avatar.png
Views:	65
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	1238793
            Jon

Comment

Nah...just trying your animated gif Jon...

- Pete

Auto mator
              Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
              Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
              HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
              HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                Nah...just trying your animated gif Jon...

Driving my truck again? Look at my 1st pick back where i attached 2 pics... hah

fyi im on my cell and now i have
                Previous. 1 13. 14 15

i like that much better. The double click and type is just so beginning forums days... just sayin
                HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	1238827
                  Originally posted by jon00 View Post

Yes, I'm getting the same thing. You will also notice in your screenshot that Pete's avatar is wrong so something is screwed.
                  Similar here. This is from just minutes ago viewing Today's Posts.
                  -Wade

Comment

Corrupted thread apparently.

Views:	63
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	1238829
                    -Wade

Comment

Bump @jrh

Originally posted by NetworkGuy View Post
                      Hi @jrh, I'm unable to access Tapatalk via my phone (Android). Worked fine before the board upgrade, but not since. It does work from my laptop though, so I know my user name and password are working fine.

When I try with my phone, I get two messages. First message asked if I'm NetworkGuy, and I click "Yes - Log Me In". Then I get a second message which says "Authentication failed, please login with your username and password".

I then tried to use the "LOG IN" button on the screen too, but using either my username or email along with my password (works from my laptop) gets me the same inability to get into Tapatalk - it doesn't like my credentials.

Any idea what I can do to enable Tapatalk on my phone?

Comment

Apologies for not going through all 15 pages of posts so there might be a chance this has been posted before....

In the old days I checked the board every day by using the button "New or updated posts" (can't remember the exact name). This allowed me to get a overview of all new threads and replies to existing posts. Really handy because it allowed to quickly get updated.

I been trying to find similar functionality with the new layout but I must be overlooking something.

Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post

roll over your username at the top of the page, click on user settings, then click on the "notifications" tab and make sure your notifications are turned on.
                          Mark,
                          I did turn it on but I do not see an option to get emails when someone posts to one of my forums
                          Here is what I have turned on
                          Cheers,
                          Bob
                          Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post

Mark,
                            I did turn it on but I do not see an option to get emails when someone posts to one of my forums
                            should be all set now. In the future, all you need to do is navigate to the forum you want to subscribe to and just click the big "subscribe" button.

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post

should be all set now. In the future, all you need to do is navigate to the forum you want to subscribe to and just click the big "subscribe" button.
                              Mark;

That doesn't work. This is what I mentioned in post #185 above above. Unfortunately when you try to subscribe to a forum, it fails.

Name:	Capture3.PNG
Views:	59
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	1238898Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture4.PNG
Views:	68
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	1238897

You can subscribe to a thread, but not to a forum.

None of my subscriptions are working, I am not getting emails on any subscribed threads. I am getting notifications of PMs.

HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by Blade View Post

Mark,
                                Bob;

You should get emails on any threads or forums you subscribe to. There is no selection in the settings, the subscription itself generates the notification. The selections on this page are only for the items in addition to subscriptions for which you wish to receive
                                notifications.

Name:	Capture2.PNG
Views:	62
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	1238901

You can see all of your subscribed threads and forums under "Subscribed" under your profile.

Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	1238903

You can edit any threads or forums you have subscribed to by selecting "Edit Subscribed"

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Views:	64
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	1238902

Unfortunately as I posted yesterday morning and again replying to Mark above, I cannot subscribe to a forum, only to a thread. I suspect you will not get notifications to your subscribed forums until this is resolved.
                                HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
                                X