Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jon00 View Post

See below:

Thank you. And I see there is an option to select the last page at the BOTTOM of the thread.

I think I can make all this work

Comment

I think it would be good to have the country of the member on the posts, that helps for example if people ask for recommendations. Products are different EU / US

I think that was shown on the old board

Comment

I'm repeating a previous suggestion(so it doesn't get lost): We need the "country of the person posting" on each post--helps in responding to know what type of hardware is probably being used!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BobSpen View Post
          I'm repeating a previous suggestion(so it doesn't get lost): We need the "country of the person posting" on each post--helps in responding to know what type of hardware is probably being used!!!
          +1
          HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
          54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
          Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

MacroMark,
            Would it be possible to update your "sticky" showing a list of all issues reported and a disposition(i.e. in-progress fix, unknown, won't be fixed) so we don't have to scan this entire thread?

Comment

I'm also not happy with the board. I have to jump thru too many hoops to 'Mark Forums Read', which doesn't consistently work. The CocoonTech board is much easier to use for me.
              Don

Comment

Location has been added to the poster's profile now.
                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post

See below:

this helps.... but only takes you to the last post in the thread.... not the last post I read. the latter is super helpful if you've missed a few days and want to start where you left off.

Comment

I don't know if anyone else would find this useful but perhaps; hide thread?
                    HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
                    Number of Devices: 1005
                    Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

MacroMark,
                      Any update on when "daily" e-mails will be fixed?
                      BobSpen

Comment

MacroMark,
                        Any update on when "daily" e-mails will be fixed?
                        BobSpen
                        It's been broken since vB5 was released in 2012 so I'm not expecting an update on this.

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post

It's been broken since vB5 was released in 2012 so I'm not expecting an update on this.
                          macromark,
                          I'm talking about this Board and its sending daily updates ONCE per day instead of when they occur. Not sure if this is related to VB5?
                          BobSpen

Comment

Is it just me or are some posts showing up in my email ( well, part of the post) but not here? What is with the board, anyway? For me this is not a step forward.
                            Don

Comment

macromark,
                              I'm talking about this Board and its sending daily updates ONCE per day instead of when they occur. Not sure if this is related to VB5?
                              BobSpen
                              https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...tings-for-this

Comment

macromark,
                                The latest post in VB5 was August18 stating the problem. We(or I) can't post on their forum. So I guess we depend on you for status of bulletin board problems? That's why I'm asking you.

Comment

Working...
                                X