X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• randy
    replied
    Originally posted by outbackrob View Post

It USED to be to the left on every post underneath the name or city.
    vBulletin tried to declutter the user area. If you click on the member's name, it is a hyperlink to their user profile, launch PM, etc.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	121
Size:	363.8 KB
ID:	1327768

Leave a comment:

• outbackrob
    replied
    Originally posted by sparkman View Post
    It USED to be to the left on every post underneath the name or city.

Leave a comment:

• sparkman
    replied
    Originally posted by outbackrob View Post
    Whatever happened to the Date Joined or Member Since info? That was always interesting to see....
    Still here: https://forums.homeseer.com/memberlist

Leave a comment:

• outbackrob
    replied
    Whatever happened to the Date Joined or Member Since info? That was always interesting to see....

Leave a comment:

• jmaddox
    replied
    When using "New Unread Topics'" it would be nice to have an option to mark the topics as read for the current page. When you have a large number of pages to scan through you can mark them read as you go so you don't have to finish the entire set in one sitting before using "Mark All Forums Read"

Leave a comment:

• tome10
    replied
    Can we get a last page jump button at the top of the page, or exactly like is on the bottom of the page?

Leave a comment:

• BobSpen
    replied
    macromark,
    The latest post in VB5 was August18 stating the problem. We(or I) can't post on their forum. So I guess we depend on you for status of bulletin board problems? That's why I'm asking you.

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by BobSpen View Post

macromark,
    I'm talking about this Board and its sending daily updates ONCE per day instead of when they occur. Not sure if this is related to VB5?
    BobSpen
    https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...tings-for-this

Leave a comment:

• donstephens
    replied
    Is it just me or are some posts showing up in my email ( well, part of the post) but not here? What is with the board, anyway? For me this is not a step forward.

Leave a comment:

• BobSpen
    replied
    Originally posted by macromark View Post

It's been broken since vB5 was released in 2012 so I'm not expecting an update on this.
    macromark,
    I'm talking about this Board and its sending daily updates ONCE per day instead of when they occur. Not sure if this is related to VB5?
    BobSpen

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    MacroMark,
    Any update on when "daily" e-mails will be fixed?
    BobSpen
    It's been broken since vB5 was released in 2012 so I'm not expecting an update on this.

Leave a comment:

• BobSpen
    replied
    MacroMark,
    Any update on when "daily" e-mails will be fixed?
    BobSpen

Leave a comment:

• jmaddox
    replied
    I don't know if anyone else would find this useful but perhaps; hide thread?

Leave a comment:

• Tomgru
    replied
    Originally posted by jon00 View Post

See below:

this helps.... but only takes you to the last post in the thread.... not the last post I read. the latter is super helpful if you've missed a few days and want to start where you left off.

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    I'm repeating a previous suggestion(so it doesn't get lost): We need the "country of the person posting" on each post--helps in responding to know what type of hardware is probably being used!!!
    Location has been added to the poster's profile now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X