Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• donstephens
    replied
    I'm also not happy with the board. I have to jump thru too many hoops to 'Mark Forums Read', which doesn't consistently work. The CocoonTech board is much easier to use for me.

Leave a comment:

• BobSpen
    replied
    MacroMark,
    Would it be possible to update your "sticky" showing a list of all issues reported and a disposition(i.e. in-progress fix, unknown, won't be fixed) so we don't have to scan this entire thread?

Leave a comment:

• rmasonjr
    replied
    Originally posted by BobSpen View Post
    I'm repeating a previous suggestion(so it doesn't get lost): We need the "country of the person posting" on each post--helps in responding to know what type of hardware is probably being used!!!
    +1

Leave a comment:

• BobSpen
    replied
    I'm repeating a previous suggestion(so it doesn't get lost): We need the "country of the person posting" on each post--helps in responding to know what type of hardware is probably being used!!!

Leave a comment:

• mikee123
    replied
    I think it would be good to have the country of the member on the posts, that helps for example if people ask for recommendations. Products are different EU / US

I think that was shown on the old board

Leave a comment:

• NickTheGreat
    replied
    Originally posted by jon00 View Post

See below:

Thank you. And I see there is an option to select the last page at the BOTTOM of the thread.

I think I can make all this work

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Originally posted by NickTheGreat View Post
    Is there a way to go to the last post I read in a particular thread? Most boards have a "View Last Unread" post or something along those lines.

And/or even a way to skip ahead to the last page of posts in a thread? This thread has 23 pages, and I can't get to the last page without types "23" into the Page X of Y box.

I'm probably missing something but it's a little annoying.
    See below:

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• NickTheGreat
    replied
    Is there a way to go to the last post I read in a particular thread? Most boards have a "View Last Unread" post or something along those lines.

And/or even a way to skip ahead to the last page of posts in a thread? This thread has 23 pages, and I can't get to the last page without types "23" into the Page X of Y box.

I'm probably missing something but it's a little annoying.

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark S. View Post
    I don't get to the forum every day, so using Today's Posts results in me missing the previous days stuff. I don't see another option to review all the new posts since my last visit. The last board had a Posts Since Last Visit, much more useful because I didn't miss anything. Or am I really missing something? Thanks.
    Click "New Unread Topics" for that.

Leave a comment:

• Mark S.
    replied
    I don't get to the forum every day, so using Today's Posts results in me missing the previous days stuff. I don't see another option to review all the new posts since my last visit. The last board had a Posts Since Last Visit, much more useful because I didn't miss anything. Or am I really missing something? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Wade
    replied
    Originally posted by macromark View Post
    Please test your tapatalk notifications now
    Take this FWIW, as I've not tried to use tapatalk notifications previously. I just checked and both push and email notifications are (and have been) enabled in tapatalk, and I'm subscribed to this thread, and I've not received a notification for your post above in either format.

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Please test your tapatalk notifications now

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by The Profit View Post

Hey Mark,
    I received a reply from Tapatalk support indicating they identified the issue with the Tapatalk plugin installation and have sent you instructions on how to fix it, have you received this email yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Didn't see it before but do now. I forwarded the email to the IT guys to work on.

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    Originally posted by macromark View Post
    Not sure how to fix Tapatalk notification issues. There are no specific settings in vBulleting for Tapatalk notifications.

email notification snippet length is hard-coded into the new board. There are no settings to change this. See this thread I posted on vBulletin's support forum:
    https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...ke-them-longer
    Hey Mark,
    I received a reply from Tapatalk support indicating they identified the issue with the Tapatalk plugin installation and have sent you instructions on how to fix it, have you received this email yet?

Leave a comment:

• jlrichar
    replied
    Originally posted by The Profit View Post

I’m able to use Tapatalk to access the HS board but still unable to get notifications for subscription posts, replies to posts that I make or new posts in the feed. Now I just comb through a huge list of unread posts from every thread.

I’m able to use tapatalk. But like the board it shows snippet of first post rather than last post under thread titles.

Not what I want or how it worked with the old board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X