X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Profit
    replied
    Originally posted by cc4005 View Post

This is how it's working for me as well.
    Something I’ve noticed recently, both my posts and yours don’t have a Tapatalk symbol next to our forum names. I’ve noticed other Tapatalk users that do have it, including Macromark... not sure if that’s an indication of something wrong or not, just observation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Wade
    replied
    Originally posted by The Profit View Post

I’m able to use Tapatalk to access the HS board but still unable to get notifications for subscription posts, replies to posts that I make or new posts in the feed. Now I just comb through a huge list of unread posts from every thread.

This is how it's working for me as well.

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    Originally posted by NetworkGuy View Post

This is STILL AN ONGOING ISSUE for me (same message when tryng to authenticate) - is anyone else experiencing a problem reaching Tapatalk after the board upgrade? Seems unlikely that it's only me, but I haven't found any resolution to this issue yet.

Any suggestions?
    I’m able to use Tapatalk to access the HS board but still unable to get notifications for subscription posts, replies to posts that I make or new posts in the feed. Now I just comb through a huge list of unread posts from every thread.

Leave a comment:

• NetworkGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by NetworkGuy View Post
    Hi @jrh, I'm unable to access Tapatalk via my phone (Android). Worked fine before the board upgrade, but not since. It does work from my laptop though, so I know my user name and password are working fine.

When I try with my phone, I get two messages. First message asked if I'm NetworkGuy, and I click "Yes - Log Me In". Then I get a second message which says "Authentication failed, please login with your username and password".

I then tried to use the "LOG IN" button on the screen too, but using either my username or email along with my password (works from my laptop) gets me the same inability to get into Tapatalk - it doesn't like my credentials.

Any idea what I can do to enable Tapatalk on my phone?
    This is STILL AN ONGOING ISSUE for me (same message when tryng to authenticate) - is anyone else experiencing a problem reaching Tapatalk after the board upgrade? Seems unlikely that it's only me, but I haven't found any resolution to this issue yet.

Any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    Originally posted by Jobee View Post

Did this get changed yet? I had a signature on the old board and it does not show up on the new one and the way to access it according to the directions is not there.

Michael
    No, so many bugs with the new board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    Originally posted by macromark View Post
    Not sure how to fix Tapatalk notification issues. There are no specific settings in vBulleting for Tapatalk notifications.

email notification snippet length is hard-coded into the new board. There are no settings to change this. See this thread I posted on vBulletin's support forum:
    https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...ke-them-longer
    Mark, maybe send in a help ticket to Tapatalk to get some help with Tapatalk notifications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Jobee
    replied

Yeah, the settings for my signature seem to be enabled and disabled at random times. It was enabled soon after the new board went up, I edited my signature and now my signature is gone along with the settings to edit it. Not sure this is the most stable version of vBulletin.
    Did this get changed yet? I had a signature on the old board and it does not show up on the new one and the way to access it according to the directions is not there.

Michael

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    It would be handy if we could get the ability to disable smileys and signatures on individual posts. I don’t know if can be done in vB5. There are times we want to post items that can be interpreted as a smiley. We could do both on the old board, now we have to be careful to put code wrappers around items.

Leave a comment:

• mrhappy
    replied
    Not sure if this has been asked for but would it be possible to get some better formatting for stuff posted in code snippets? It does not allow tab indentation (unless you do it manually in the advanced editor) or auto colours (some forum software I have seen does this) and makes a block of code difficult to read if it is more than a couple of lines. Example like this;

Code:
    Dim FirstDate As DateTime = DateTime.Now.AddMonths(-6)Dim LastDeviceChanged As Integer = -1
    Dim ArrOfDevices() As Integer = {298, 150, 158, 37, 140, 1759, 447, 2386, 2796}
    Dim SetDevice as boolean = false
    For Each SingleDevice As Integer In ArrOfDevices
    'hs.writelog("OccChec", "(Ref: " & SingleDevice & ") " & hs.devicename(SingleDevice) & " - Device Last Change: " & hs.devicelastchangeref(SingleDevice))
    If FirstDate < hs.devicelastchangeref(SingleDevice) Then
    FirstDate = hs.devicelastchangeref(SingleDevice)
    LastDeviceChanged = SingleDevice
    End If
    Next
    hs.writelog("OccCheck", "** ---> Last Device Changed: " & hs.devicename(LastDeviceChanged) & " **")

Leave a comment:

• randy
    replied
    Originally posted by AshaiRey View Post
    I don't know if it is already requested but ik would like to have back the option to show all new messages after last logon.
    Todays posts is just to short for me in most cases .
    New Unread Topics should give you every new or updated thread since your last visit.

You can bookmark this link to get the last 7 days
    Code:
    https://forums.homeseer.com/search?searchJSON=%7B"last"%3A%7B"from"%3A"lastWeek"%7D%2C"view"%3A"topic"%2C"starter_only"%3A+1%2C"sort"%3A%7B"lastcontent"%3A"desc"%7D%2C"exclude_type"%3A%5B"vBForum_PrivateMessage"%5D%7D
    Click here to test. Then bookmark. Unread threads will be bolded.

Leave a comment:

• AshaiRey
    replied
    I don't know if it is already requested but ik would like to have back the option to show all new messages after last logon.
    Todays posts is just to short for me in most cases .

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Mark, the setting change that you made to my account doesn't seem to have fixed the issue with Tapatalk notifications.
    Not sure how to fix Tapatalk notification issues. There are no specific settings in vBulleting for Tapatalk notifications.

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
    Hi Mark:

Some help would be appreciated here. How can I get to 'posts since last visited' in a format similar to the old board.

Is it possible to have the email alerts sent to me when there is a new post be readable? As of now they are truncated and impossible to read.

Thanks
    email notification snippet length is hard-coded into the new board. There are no settings to change this. See this thread I posted on vBulletin's support forum:
    https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...ke-them-longer

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by BobSpen View Post
    Please fix the Forum e-mail notification.
    A number of users are having an issue of not receiving e-mail notification. When I set up frequency to "ON, DAILY" I get nothing. When I set to "ON" I get e-mail notifications(I assume as they post?)
    It appears to be a vBulletin bug. See the topic i started on their support forum: https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/foru...tings-for-this

Until they fix the bug, the work-around is to set your notifications to "ON" instead of daily.

Leave a comment:

• BobSpen
    replied
    Please fix the Forum e-mail notification.
    A number of users are having an issue of not receiving e-mail notification. When I set up frequency to "ON, DAILY" I get nothing. When I set to "ON" I get e-mail notifications(I assume as they post?)

Leave a comment:

• donstephens
    replied
    Hi Mark:

Some help would be appreciated here. How can I get to 'posts since last visited' in a format similar to the old board.

Is it possible to have the email alerts sent to me when there is a new post be readable? As of now they are truncated and impossible to read.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X