Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete
    replied
    Relating to the in/out PM mailbox...noticed that the limit is now set to 50 and I have 87 messages saved and cannot send any PMs.

Thinking the old forum was set to 100 and I tried to keep the messages under 100.

macromark Can we change it back to 100?

Click image for larger version

Name:	messages.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	1239372

Leave a comment:

• Pete
    replied
    is there a downside to be subscribed to that many threads?

Well not really cuz I do not get emails here relating to subs.

or are you just trying to clean house?

It just so happened that I looked. Never have paid attention. So yes was cleaning house.

Thinking more about it you can leave it alone and remove my request to delete all of the subs from your user request punch list.

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    Originally posted by Pete View Post
    macromark

Still at 3892 and around 389 pages of subscriptions. Been deleting one or two pages of subscriptions when I log in. It'll take forever. Is there a way you can bulk remove all of my subscriptions. They go back over 10 years.

Name:	subscriptions.jpg
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	1239233
    is there a downside to be subscribed to that many threads? or are you just trying to clean house

Leave a comment:

• Pete
    replied
    macromark

Still at 3892 and around 389 pages of subscriptions. Been deleting one or two pages of subscriptions when I log in. It'll take forever. Is there a way you can bulk remove all of my subscriptions. They go back over 10 years.

Name:	subscriptions.jpg
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	1239233

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    There appears to be a "Thread" level search option.Very cool! Can you add the search option to the forum level so we don't have to select the "{forum name} only" drop down option on the site level search at the top right search.

Leave a comment:

• Pete
    replied
    Thank you Mark.

Name:	1wiresearch.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	1239212

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    I deleted the search index and am rebuilding it from scratch. Pete . Your terms do work now. mnsandler there appears to be a problem with searches that include a dash (like 1-wire). We're researching this.

Leave a comment:

• Pete
    replied
    Here is a search screenshot Mark.
    Same results doing an "Arduino" and "MQTT" random search.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-wiresearch.jpg Views:	1 Size:	41.7 KB ID:	1239204

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    Originally posted by macromark View Post
    can you supply an example?
    please compare the results of searching "getbuffer" here vs using "getbuffer site:homeseer.com" at google.com

also, the search for "1-wire" produces nothing here

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
    Anyone else having any luck with the new forum search feature. still not working for me
    can you supply an example?

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    Anyone else having any luck with the new forum search feature. still not working for me

Leave a comment:

• rmasonjr
    replied
    Originally posted by macromark View Post
    OK, looks like your reputation was visible by default but that you coudn't hide it. Now, you should be able to see that option.
    Thanks Mark, that got it.

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    OK, looks like your reputation was visible by default but that you coudn't hide it. Now, you should be able to see that option.

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    Originally posted by cc4005 View Post

Did as suggested, plus quit and restarted chrome after clearing the cache. Still not there. I never had a signature on the old board, although I was member of a couple groups and had the option. The ability to add a signature was definitely there after initial migration to vB5 because I started drafting one a week or so ago then cancelled it without saving.

I'm on cool blue. Learned my lesson with the Mark All Forums Read issue.

Click image for larger version Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	1 Size:	9.2 KB ID:	1239061
    Put in a help desk ticket and we can get this fixed for anyone that doesn't have the ability to post a signature - support@homeseer.com

Leave a comment:

• Pete
    replied
    I do not see the "reputation" option here on the User Settings > Account tab.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X