Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete
    replied
    It would be nice to have the "online" indicator higher up. Noticed on a long post that it gets lost on the bottom of the box.

Click image for larger version

Name:	online2.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	1236867

Leave a comment:

• Pete
    replied
    Thank you Randy on the concern related to old posts and attachments.

If I go to edit the post I see all of the attachments on the bottom of the post.

Just looking at the post without the edit function you see the paperclip icon showing that there is an attachement.

Seeing these attachements I can just insert them where they were removing the old [ATTACH]pic[/ATTACH] piece.

Leave a comment:

• cc4005
    replied
    Originally posted by Rupp View Post
    Can you guys that are having this issue log out and then log back in and see if this is now working?
    Working now for me.

Leave a comment:

• ServiceXp
    replied
    Originally posted by rprade View Post
    This is odd. You are clearly logged in. Could you state what browser you are using and have you tried clearing cache?
    FireFox. Logging out and then back in didn't fix the problem, However logging out, clearing cache, logging back in did.

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    Can you guys that are having this issue log out and then log back in and see if this is now working?

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    Originally posted by ServiceXp View Post
    I don't see "New Topic" either?
    This is odd. You are clearly logged in. Could you state what browser you are using and have you tried clearing cache?

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    Here are two screenshots. The first is with my username logged out, the second is logged in.

Name:	Capture.PNG
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	1236824

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	1236825

Leave a comment:

• ServiceXp
    replied
    I don't see "New Topic" either?

Leave a comment:

• S-F
    replied
    Originally posted by rprade View Post
    The New Posts link is presented when you are not logged in.
    What?

You have to not be logged in to see what has been posted since you last visited?

This is a dumpster fire. I'm out.

Leave a comment:

• MrMxyzptlk
    replied
    How does it know which post are new to me, if I'm not logged in?

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    Originally posted by donstephens View Post
    Thanks guys. Randy, I don't have anything that says 'New Topics', however to the farthest left top I do have a 'New Posts'. I'm going to try the URL. What a pain.
    The New Posts link is presented when you are not logged in.

Leave a comment:

• donstephens
    replied
    Thanks guys. Randy, I don't have anything that says 'New Topics', however to the farthest left top I do have a 'New Posts'. I'm going to try the URL. What a pain.

Leave a comment:

• Monk
    replied
    Use this for a URL - it still doesn't behave like the old board but is makes the forums usable. Credit to Jon00
    Code:
    https://forums.homeseer.com/search?searchJSON=%7B%22last%22%3A%7B%22from%22%3A%22lastWeek%22%7D%2C%22view%22%3A%22topic%22%2C%22starter_only%22%3A+1%2C%22sort%22%3A%7B%22lastcontent%22%3A%22desc%22%7D%2C%22exclude_type%22%3A%5B%22vBForum_PrivateMessage%22%5D%7D

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    Originally posted by donstephens View Post
    How does one find new posts on this board? I've seen people refer to a 'new posts' button, but for the life of me, I can't find it.

Thanks
    At the top left there is New Topics. This will show all threads with recent posts that you have not read. As you read the threads they will drop off the list. To the right is Todays Posts. This will show all threads with new posts today. If you have not read them they will be bolded, if you have read them they are not.

Leave a comment:

• donstephens
    started a topic New Posts

How does one find new posts on this board? I've seen people refer to a 'new posts' button, but for the life of me, I can't find it.

Thanks
Working...
X