HS3 Touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 Touch

None of the forums for HSTouch are working (says invalid url) or they are empty. ???

Thanks,
    Yim
    FB Page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Capt-Tim/209398425902188

HSTouch Layouts - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5902188&type=3

Still getting an error for the HS3 Touch forum... Click image for larger version

Name:	HSTouchForum.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	1237751

Comment

Ok something is wrong. even under - Legacy Software & Plug-ins - I get the same error for the HSTouch section.

Thanks,
      Tim

Comment

Same thing here relating to HSTouch.
        - Pete

Auto mator
        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

I read somewhere that some of the posts were corrupt in the migration to the new forum (server?). Extremely frustrating trying to find tutorials and sample HSTouch screens as most of the posts that google has crawled prior to corruption are giving the same error as posted by fungun.

Those were extremely valuable IMHO to the Homeseer community and I certainly hope that they can/will recover the info from a backup!?

Hoping to hear some feedback from the forum moderators.

Comment

The silence is deafening.

- Pete

Auto mator
            Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
            Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by nuttynet View Post
              I read somewhere that some of the posts were corrupt in the migration to the new forum (server?). Extremely frustrating trying to find tutorials and sample HSTouch screens as most of the posts that google has crawled prior to corruption are giving the same error as posted by fungun.

Those were extremely valuable IMHO to the Homeseer community and I certainly hope that they can/will recover the info from a backup!?

Hoping to hear some feedback from the forum moderators.
              somebody messed up bad.....maybe we should tell them about Blade's backup utility....obviously they don't know about it or they would have "BACKED UP" before making changes.

Comment

Hometroller S6 forum is empty too. I had some saved subscriptions to posts there and they also seem to be MIA.

Comment

Unfortunately HS3Touch, HomeTroller S6 and HSM200 forums were corrupted when the board was converted from vBulletin 3 to 5. We could not fix them and had to recreate them. If there were tutorials or other frequently accessed content, please post what they were here. If possible, we'll re-post anything we can.
                  💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Hate to say it but that whole subforum was quite valuable. There are a lot of 'qwerks' and limitations of HSTouch that people had come up with creative ways to work around that were documented which would be a shame to lose. For me at a minimum it would be great to recover the 2 "Screens created with HSTouch" threads that had all the user generated designs.

Comment

We should be able to post a link to the old board later today. That will provide access to the lost content. The old board will be read-only.

Comment

Thank you Mark. I found some stuff on the Way Back Machine circa 2015.

Added a post about HSTouch hardware. Wondering if the HSTouch hardware stuff can be moved to the HSTouch forum?

and the clients be sub divided like on the old forum....Windows, Android, iOS and Linux?

- Pete

Auto mator

Comment

A sticky post has been added to the new HS3Touch forum that links to the old content. It's read-only access but should give everyone the content they had.

Comment

I put a new post in the HSTouch forum, that is now visible but just linked to an invalid URL, as is Rich's post in the IOS forum. Is the new forum completely wrecked?

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelD View Post
                              I put a new post in the HSTouch forum, that is now visible but just linked to an invalid URL, as is Rich's post in the IOS forum. Is the new forum completely wrecked?
                              We're working on a fix for the "Invalid page URL" problem today.

Comment

Working...
                              X