Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

search test

Z-wave and HS-WD200+
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Even searching on just "Z-wave" doesn't return anything for me yet.
    cheeryfool

Comment

Should be all set now

Comment

Mark;

Last week another user wanted me to add some images to an old thread. The thread subject was holiday schedule. I tried searching this board and found no results. I tried Google without success. The user supplied me with a link and I was able to find it. A few days later someone pointed me to the old forum archive and a search immediately found the thread.

After you posted today I tried again searching for "holiday schedule" on the new board. This resulted in three threads, none of which were the one I was looking for.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	56
Size:	428.8 KB
ID:	1241191

Then I tried the old forums with the same search and it came up as the second out of 498 results.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Views:	57
Size:	195.4 KB
ID:	1241192
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Randy - the search index has been building in the background for several hours now but it not done yet. Try your search again later this afternoon.

Comment

Actually... looks like it might have found your thread now! Click image for larger version

Name:	image_70722.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	152.5 KB
ID:	1241206

Comment

Yep. Thanks.
              HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
              X