X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bdraper
    replied
    Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
    It seems that the 'On, daily' setting isn't working. Some have reported that 'On' works.

Random thought: if it was moon daily rather than earth we might expect a deluge of notifications 29 days after the forum was activated...
    LOL... yea I have had that set to On and On, daily both... neither work for me.

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
    It seems that the 'On, daily' setting isn't working. Some have reported that 'On' works.

Random thought: if it was moon daily rather than earth we might expect a deluge of notifications 29 days after the forum was activated...
    Imagine if it was a Venus day

Leave a comment:

• zwolfpack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bdraper
    replied
    Originally posted by rprade View Post
    I have the same problem. With notifications On I get one for every post, with it On, Daily, I get none.
    I have tried several different settings and do not get any emails... these are my settings right now. Any ideas?

Click image for larger version

Name:	notif.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	1243567

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    I have the same problem. With notifications On I get one for every post, with it On, Daily, I get none.

Leave a comment:

• BobSpen
    replied
    I get the e-mails if I check "ON" but do not get any if I check "ON, Daily". I hope HS is fixing this problem---ANNOYING!

Leave a comment:

• bdraper
    replied
    I received 3 emails since yesterday, 2 from replies in this thread and one from another. I have not checked to see if any were missed.
    I am not getting any emails from this board. I wonder if it is the same issue as last time? Seems like there was something wrong with HomeSeer and by domain of @bellsouth.net...

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    I received 3 emails since yesterday, 2 from replies in this thread and one from another. I have not checked to see if any were missed.

Leave a comment:

• bdraper
    replied
    Had a couple of thread replies on the BB, but no email notifications.

Leave a comment:

• bdraper
    replied
    I haven’t been getting them until tonight. I had set notifications to one daily a couple of days after the move to this new software. It has been set that way until tonight. I changed the setting to on earlier this evening. I don’t know if that started them or if it was something else.
    I had mine set to "On Daily", just changed it to "On"... we will see if this change has any effect.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Mountainman
    replied
    “on” works for me. “on daily” does not work - never received anything using this setting.

Leave a comment:

• zwolfpack
    replied
    I have 'On, Daily' set and haven't received anything since the switch. If anyone is getting notifications, please post what setting you have set (On, On daily, On weekly).

Leave a comment:

• rprade
    replied
    I haven’t been getting them until tonight. I had set notifications to one daily a couple of days after the move to this new software. It has been set that way until tonight. I changed the setting to on earlier this evening. I don’t know if that started them or if it was something else.

Leave a comment:

• bdraper
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr_Resistor View Post
    I've had the same issue. I've had it happen in the past and they had to unblock my domain. I reported it after the update but no change.
    I am in the same boat, I have checked all of the settings on the BB but still no updates. On the old board they had to do something with my domain (as James mentioned)... Not sure what it was, I am sure nothing is wrong with my email account. I still receive lots of email just none from the HomeSeer BB.

Leave a comment:

• Mr_Resistor
    replied
    I've had the same issue. I've had it happen in the past and they had to unblock my domain. I reported it after the update but no change.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X