cannot see my last posts in my subscriptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cannot see my last posts in my subscriptions

In the old forum, under my subscriptions, I could see every thread I had posted to or subscribed to. Now I cannot find them any more, they do not show when I click my subscriptions. I posted in a few threads yesterday, but when I click on my subscriptions there are no posts to display. Is that a bug ?

Originally posted by mikee123 View Post
    In the old forum, under my subscriptions, I could see every thread I had posted to or subscribed to. Now I cannot find them any more, they do not show when I click my subscriptions. I posted in a few threads yesterday, but when I click on my subscriptions there are no posts to display. Is that a bug ?
    Mike - Please see the announcement at the top of each page:BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR SUBSCRIBE WHEN POSTING OPTION
    ... and follow those instructions to subscribe when you post. That should fix your problem.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by mikee123 View Post
      Your settings will determine whether threads you post to will become a subscription. You can see threads to which you have already posted. If you click on your name at the top right

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	1 Size:	144.5 KB ID:	1244349

You should see "My Recent Posts" and when you select it you should see all the threads you posted to. There is also a dropdown to select the sort order. Here I have selected threads I have replied in reverse order. The posts go back to 2014 when I joined. Clearly, some are missing since I have made more than 7300 posts since the start. I have not figured out what is missing or why.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture1.PNG Views:	1 Size:	252.5 KB ID:	1244350
      Last edited by randy; August 29, 2018, 10:16 AM.
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Are notifications no longer send by mail? As I have set this option a long time ago, but am just not getting ANY mail from this forum anymore. Even from my own forum part (JowiHue) I am getting nill mail anymore, and really need this as I am not always on this forum?

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
          Are notifications no longer send by mail? As I have set this option a long time ago, but am just not getting ANY mail from this forum anymore. Even from my own forum part (JowiHue) I am getting nill mail anymore, and really need this as I am not always on this forum?

Wim
          Your moderator options to receive emails when new posts and threads were set to "no". This has been changed to 'yes'. I just posted a new thread to your JowiHUE forum. You should receive a notification for this. If you don't get it, be sure to check your SPAM folder.

Comment

Wim
            From your name dropdown at the top right click on User Settings, click on Notifications. and you will see your email notification settings.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	1 Size:	64.2 KB ID:	1244379

Currently only "On" works. Additionally you may want to click on "Subscribe when posting" if you want to be automatically subscribed to any thread in which you participate. "Subscriptions" to the right will show your current subscriptions.
            Last edited by randy; August 29, 2018, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Ok thanks. All sorted. All my posts used to be added to my subscriptions, but when I just checked it was unticked. And I did not ever see the drop down under the user name on the top left corner... I was looking for something like my last posts... all good again

Comment

When I go into Notifications at the top (by my login name), I get all the notifications I have. If I dismiss, everything is ok. But if I decide to look at a post and click on it, I get the following error:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
                Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin

And I am logged in.

The notification I was looking at is:

mterry63 and -1 others have posted on your subscription: Yet another mobile app

Michael
                HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
                Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
                BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                  From your name dropdown at the top right click on User Settings, click on Notifications. and you will see your email notification settings.

Currently only "On, daily" works. Additionally you may want to click on "Subscribe when posting" if you want to be automatically subscribed to any thread in which you participate. "Subscriptions" to the right will show your current subscriptions.
                  Randy,

it is getting a bit confusing, I read in another thread the ON, DAILY does not deliver any mail, where ON does seem to deliver? Anyway, I have tried both settings here, but still no go so far...
                  -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Randy,

it is getting a bit confusing, I read in another thread the ON, DAILY does not deliver any mail, where ON does seem to deliver? Anyway, I have tried both settings here, but still no go so far...
                    My bad. I typed too quickly. Only "On" works. I will fix my post.
                    Last edited by randy; August 29, 2018, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Ok, understandable . Leaves me with the question why I am still missing my emails
                      -- Wim

Comment

Ok, understandable . Leaves me with the question why I am still missing my emails
                        Try something. Create a GMail account, update your message board with that and then see if notifications start working. I'm frankly at a loss as to why your emails (specifically) aren't working at all and I'm wondering if it has something to do with the email server blocking emails from the message board.

Comment

Wim, I believe you and I were in this same boat on the other board... Last time my issue was with the board and my email address, it ends in @bellsouth.net. For some reason it was being blocked along with some others.

As of now I have yet to receive any email notification. I have had the option Randy mentioned above set to both "On" and "On, Daily", neither worked for me. I currently have the option set to "On"... I really do not thing the setting is the problem.

These are my current notification settings...

Click image for larger version

Name:	notif.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	1244473
                          Billy

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post

Try something. Create a GMail account, update your message board with that and then see if notifications start working. I'm frankly at a loss as to why your emails (specifically) aren't working at all and I'm wondering if it has something to do with the email server blocking emails from the message board.
                            Mark,

I have changed it to a gmail address for now, now we wait and see.....
                            -- Wim

Comment

Ok the gmail address is working here, getting replies on my posts today. So why don't I get anything on my upcmail.nl account? Because I really do not want to start using gmail accounts for other then junkmail?

Wim
                              -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                              X