Search not working on older posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search not working on older posts

It seems the Search is not working. Fir instance, if I search on "alexa" (with no quotes) I get 2 topics to show. If I search on "arduino" I get none. I know there are many topics with both of these, and I tried an upper case A on each in case it was case sensitive with no luck.

Karl
    Karl S
    HS4Pro on Windows 10
    242 Devices
    56 Z-Wave Nodes
    37 Events
    HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 iOS
    Google Home: 3 Mini units 1 display

Originally posted by ksum View Post
    It seems the Search is not working. Fir instance, if I search on "alexa" (with no quotes) I get 2 topics to show. If I search on "arduino" I get none. I know there are many topics with both of these, and I tried an upper case A on each in case it was case sensitive with no luck.

Karl
    yes, search is currently broken along with some other stuff too. We're working on it!
    Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

Should be all set now
      Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

I still cant find the search, If I use the search at the top of the forum it is a google search and does not go through the fourm. Where is the search box??

Comment

Originally posted by wolfe4656 View Post
          I still cant find the search, If I use the search at the top of the forum it is a google search and does not go through the fourm. Where is the search box??
          The board uses Google search. Type your search phrase into the box and enter. A Google results page will appear. scroll the page and click any of the results. That will automatically take you back to the board. Just try it!
          Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

Working...
          X