Search not working on older posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search not working on older posts

It seems the Search is not working. Fir instance, if I search on "alexa" (with no quotes) I get 2 topics to show. If I search on "arduino" I get none. I know there are many topics with both of these, and I tried an upper case A on each in case it was case sensitive with no luck.

Karl
    Karl S
    HS4Pro on Windows 10
    1070 Devices
    56 Z-Wave Nodes
    104 Events
    HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 iOS
    Google Home: 3 Mini units, 1 Pair Audios, 2 Displays

Originally posted by ksum View Post
    It seems the Search is not working. Fir instance, if I search on "alexa" (with no quotes) I get 2 topics to show. If I search on "arduino" I get none. I know there are many topics with both of these, and I tried an upper case A on each in case it was case sensitive with no luck.

Karl
    yes, search is currently broken along with some other stuff too. We're working on it!
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Should be all set now

Comment

I still cant find the search, If I use the search at the top of the forum it is a google search and does not go through the fourm. Where is the search box??

Comment

Originally posted by wolfe4656 View Post
          I still cant find the search, If I use the search at the top of the forum it is a google search and does not go through the fourm. Where is the search box??
          The board uses Google search. Type your search phrase into the box and enter. A Google results page will appear. scroll the page and click any of the results. That will automatically take you back to the board. Just try it!

Comment

Working...
          X