Clear All

image test

does this image show up?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Luminance-Report.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	1249693
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

yes
    cheeryfool

Comment

And your post is still at the top when in Latest Activity. It should be at the bottom
      cheeryfool

Comment

Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post
        And your post is still at the top when in Latest Activity. It should be at the bottom
        That's not what I'm seeing. I'm guessing you mean in Tapatalk?
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Latest-Activity-how-tos.jpg Views:	1 Size:	63.8 KB ID:	1249708

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post

WOW! Latest Activity looks good now! Congratulations!

Unfortunately fix doesn't extend to Tapatalk as of yet. No change there.

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post

Click image for larger version Name:	Latest-Activity-how-tos.jpg Views:	1 Size:	63.8 KB ID:	1249708
            No, in the Web forum on Chrome Click image for larger version

Name:	forum_order.png
Views:	46
Size:	387.9 KB
ID:	1249715
            cheeryfool

Comment

Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post

No, in the Web forum on Chrome Click image for larger version  Name:	forum_order.png Views:	1 Size:	387.9 KB ID:	1249715
              I think you were actually in the "Image Test" thread when you clicked "Latest Activity". If you want to latest activity in the "How To" forum, change to that forum's home page first and then click on Latest Activity. if you do that, you'll see this:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	latest-3.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	1249722

Comment

In each thread, no matter how I navigate to it, I want to see the latest (newest) post at the top, followed by the next newest - like the entire forum used to work. Now I always see the first (original) post on top, then the most recent and then the next most recent etc. In the forum view or search results, I do see the threads with the newest posts in order, but there's still no preview text.
                cheeryfool

Comment

Image looks fine here using Firefox in Ubuntu or Windows 10. Did not look at forum post with telephone (6.X screen) or tablet.
                  - Pete

Auto mator
                  Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                  Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                  HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                  HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

cheeryfool Not sure whether it's what you're looking for, but have you played with setting Display Mode to Latest Activity under User Settings > Account? For me that puts the threads in most-recent-post-first order--albeit with the original post as a "sticky" at the top.
                    -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by cc4005 View Post
                      cheeryfool Not sure whether it's what you're looking for, but have you played with setting Display Mode to Latest Activity under User Settings > Account? For me that puts the threads in most-recent-post-first order--albeit with the original post as a "sticky" at the top.
                      Yes, that's what I have and am trying to solve. I want the original post at the bottom then the newer ones in order and the newest at the top. This doesn't seem to be possible currently. Has anyone been able to achieve this standard behaviour that we had on the old forum?
                      cheeryfool

Comment

Working...
                      X