Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Message Board Tweak

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by macromark View Post

    I'm getting really old just scrolling past your signature!
    Mark, is there still an issue with Signatures? I haven't been able to get mine to work since the forum update.
    HS3 3.0.0.500 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.71 with 782 Devices, 479 Events
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee,
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, Z-Wave 3.0.1.252

    Comment


    • #17
      MacroMark,
      Is the "daily" notification e-mail working for the BB?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by BobSpen View Post
        MacroMark,
        Is the "daily" notification e-mail working for the BB?
        https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...08#post1261608
        website | products | support | youtube

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by The Profit View Post

          Mark, is there still an issue with Signatures? I haven't been able to get mine to work since the forum update.
          Boom......
          website | products | support | youtube

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by macromark View Post

            Boom......
            Let's see if that sonic boom fixed my signature.....

            Ummm....I went into User Settings, edited it and saved it.....strange...it's not there...

            Edit: take that back....when I edited my post it showed up!

            Thank you sir!!
            HS3 3.0.0.500 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.71 with 782 Devices, 479 Events
            Plugin's:
            BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee,
            EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
            weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, Z-Wave 3.0.1.252

            Comment


            • #21
              macromark,
              Just to be clear: Are you saying that "daily" notification of new postings to the BB will probably never work?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by BobSpen View Post

                macromark,
                Just to be clear: Are you saying that "daily" notification of new postings to the BB will probably never work?
                That would be my guess based on the fact that it's been a known bug for nearly 7 years now.
                website | products | support | youtube

                Comment

                Working...
                X