Message Board Tweak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message Board Tweak

I made a change to the post count clubs that now displays just one badge. So... if your post count is above one of the thresholds (1k, 5k, 10k), your profile will no longer display the previous badge(s). So Pete , Michael McSharry , jon00, mnsandler etc... should only see the 10k badge now when you post!
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

LOL look at mine!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	109
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	1280642
    -Wade

Comment

I was messing with a new rank.. LOL

Comment

Aw shucks. Was hoping I could keep it.
        -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by cc4005 View Post
          Aw shucks. Was hoping I could keep it.
          No, that version is gone permanently. However, you can get this version:
          Click image for larger version  Name:	30K-Club2.png Views:	1 Size:	1.4 KB ID:	1280649
          You just need to post 29,593 more times! Currently, Rupp is the only one in that club.

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post

No, that version is gone permanently. However, you can get this version:
            Click image for larger version Name:	30K-Club2.png Views:	1 Size:	1.4 KB ID:	1280649
            You just need to post 29,593 more times! Currently, Rupp is the only one in that club.
            I'd say this one's more refined and appropriate for those deserving of it.

Now just 29,592...
            -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by cc4005 View Post

I'd say this one's more refined and appropriate for those deserving of it.

Now just 29,592...
              Agreed!

Comment

Looks nice Mark.

It is colder than a witches tit here in the midwest.

It is a nice crispy sunny day today at around - 16 °F. Earlier it was - 20 °F
                - Pete

Auto mator
                Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

I like it! Much cleaner.
                  HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                    Looks nice Mark.

It is colder than a witches tit here in the midwest.

It is a nice crispy sunny day today at around - 16 °F. Earlier it was - 20 °F
                    I'd ask you where you are but I can see from your location information that you are in "House". Wow... turn up your heat!

BTW, you are currently the only person in the 15k club, just as Rupp is the only one in the 30k club. Michael McSharry should be able to join you later this year if he keeps posting!

Comment

Lots of great postings are not coming to me because my notifications are not coming to my email box despite my Email notification setting being "ON" Wish that was fixed.

Comment

In a house here and heat is working fine.

BUT taking the SUV out this morning that is normally parked in the garage the windows were frozen shut. Garage is around 20 degrees.

In Chicago suburrrrrrbs here.

Known Michael since the Homeseer 1 days...he is really old now.
                        - Pete

Auto mator
                        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                        Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                        HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working now....Go figure.......thanks.....

Comment

Well at a rate of about 1K posts a year I should make it to the 30K club by the time HS4 is released!

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post

Known Michael since the Homeseer 1 days...he is really old now.
                              I'm getting really old just scrolling past your signature!

Comment

Working...
                              X