Mark All Forums Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark All Forums Read

Does this work or not? This morning I finished looking at the forum posts, went back to Home, hit the 'Mark All Forums Read' button. The working icon appeared and then I logged off.
    Two hours later I again logged on, and none of the posts I had read had been respected.
    Don

It's working for me.

Comment

Works for me as well. Maybe you logged off before it had a chance to complete the process? Be sure the screen returns to the Forum Home page before logging off.
      -Wade

Comment

I must be doing something incorrectly. Thanks for the response.
        Don

Comment

It's flaky for me most of the time. The only way it consistently works is to click the top level "forums" button first, then mark all as read. Otherwise, 80% of the time nothing happens when I click the mark all forums read button.

Comment

So glad I'm not going crazy. I'll try your suggestion. Thanks

Originally posted by mterry63 View Post
            It's flaky for me most of the time. The only way it consistently works is to click the top level "forums" button first, then mark all as read. Otherwise, 80% of the time nothing happens when I click the mark all forums read button.
            Don

Comment

I'm using chrome when I click Mark All read, it works and takes me to the forums page
              HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
              Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
              Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Working...
              X