Replying to messages ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replying to messages ???

So Is there a way to enable the ability to reply to a message? My messages do not have any reply button's etc.

Also I seem to be subscribed to every post I have every read. Is there a way to unsubscribe to all of them easily?

Thanks.
    -Skybolt

To unsubscribe, click on Notifications at top right. At the left, click on Posts under Subscriptions. Then click on the "Subscription List" button. Click on the posts you want to unsubscribe from.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevb View Post
      To unsubscribe, click on Notifications at top right. At the left, click on Posts under Subscriptions. Then click on the "Subscription List" button. Click on the posts you want to unsubscribe from.
      Right all 626 of them - Is there a way to do all of them at once? -

I never subscribed toany of those post's and I get constant email regarding them ...

Not being able to reply to messages is a bigger PITA - Anyway of fixing that?
      -Skybolt

Comment

Originally posted by skybolt View Post
        I never subscribed toany of those post's and I get constant email regarding them ...
        Check your User Settings / Notifications to be sure all the options are listed correctly. I don't allow any email alerts for posts.

Not being able to reply to messages is a bigger PITA - Anyway of fixing that?
        Are you referring to private messages? Try unchecking and then rechecking the account settings for private messaging and using vB Messenger.
        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Yes - Private Messages. I have a few new ones and no way of replying. I can read them in the inbox, but there is no reply space or button?
          -Skybolt

Comment

Do you see a button to start a chat? PMs are actually chat sessions on this board (I guess).

Comment

This is all I see from the inbox, I deleted the message content after the SS, but no way of replying at all???
              -Skybolt

Comment

Holy Crap!!! You have to click on the subject of the message to reply ... Thats a great idea ...

The message I wanted to reply to had my name as the subject and I thought it was just that, my name ...
                -Skybolt

Comment

Working...
                X