Cannot subscribe to ANY threads - Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot subscribe to ANY threads - Error

So any time i try to subscribe to a thread, I get a pop-up describing how the "Site Staff" have been notified.

Just me?
    Please fix.
    Thank you!

Just tried to upload a graphic depicting the error - and got a different error pop-up.

The original error reads "Subscribe - There has been a database error, and the current page cannot be displayed. Site staff have been notified."

I've gotten that error in the past. I think I've always been able to resolve it by logging off and then back on again. I have also seen some strange behavior concerning subscriptions recently. Although I have routinely subscribed automatically to any thread where I posted, sometime in the last week or so, all those subscriptions have been cancelled and I could not resubscribe when I tried.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Thanks Uncle Michael - will log out - in and see if that offers any relief.

Comment

This is a board problem - still occurs with no fix in sight...

Comment

Same issue here. I will open a ticket to be sure they know.
          James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Within the last month the issue started on my account too. Logging off and then back in didn't help

Comment

+! Me too!!

Comment

I submitted a support ticket and they responded that they couldn't recreate it but that they would continue to work on it. Maybe more people reporting it would provide more clues?
                James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

My whole account was corrupted some how in the last outage... hence now the new user name.... all my previous messages etc ... gone....

Comment

Have you guys cleared your systems cache and cookies to see if this helps.
                    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                      Have you guys cleared your systems cache and cookies to see if this helps.
                      Yes, no change. Still get the error

Comment

Same issue here.

Comment

Same issue here and I checked and I have auto subscribe enabled in my profile settings. I've sent an e-mail to support as well.

Comment

HST is looking into the issue and will provide feedback once a solution is found.
                            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                              HST is looking into the issue and will provide feedback once a solution is found.
                              Yeah my reply email said they are aware and they will look into it on Monday

Comment

Working...
                              X