False Notification Indicator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

False Notification Indicator?

It shows I have 1 notification at the top of the forum page but when i click on it to go to the message center there are no notifications or messages. How do I clear the indicator?

Ha! I thought it I was the only one annoyed by that. Flaky functionality at best. Had pretty much learned to ignore it until you pointed it out again.
    -Wade

Comment

I see the same problem.

Comment

same here too

Comment

+1 same here - annoying...
          HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
          54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
          Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Now it suddenly just cleared by itself for some reason.

Comment

I am only guessing here. But I saw same thing. I did notice that I had a "Flag Report" Notification.
              Now my notification is not indicating "1" at the top. The "Flag Notification" is also gone.
              Appeared the flag notification was a post that was flagged as Spam
              No Idea if coincidence or if that was the reason.

Comment

In the future, you can always click at the top on "Notifications" then on menu on the left side click on "Notifications" again, and then use button "Dismiss All Notifications".

If you ever want to review them, click on "Filter" at the right side, and set the New/Dismissed option on the left side to "Both" or "Dismissed Only".

Comment

Originally posted by Meapilot View Post
                  I am only guessing here. But I saw same thing. I did notice that I had a "Flag Report" Notification.
                  Now my notification is not indicating "1" at the top. The "Flag Notification" is also gone.
                  Appeared the flag notification was a post that was flagged as Spam
                  No Idea if coincidence or if that was the reason.
                  That is exactly what I saw. Must be related to the flag.

Comment

Originally posted by RoChess View Post
                    In the future, you can always click at the top on "Notifications" then on menu on the left side click on "Notifications" again, and then use button "Dismiss All Notifications".

If you ever want to review them, click on "Filter" at the right side, and set the New/Dismissed option on the left side to "Both" or "Dismissed Only".
                    I did not realize the items on the left were a menu you could click on... thought it was just informing you how many items you had in each category. Will give this a try next time. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by RoChess View Post
                      This doesn't always work. Made those two clicks before responding to the OP this morning, and nothing showed on the right, and "Dismiss All Notifications" did nothing. Red flag with a 1 in it remained.
                      -Wade

Comment

Yes In this case anyway, Dismiss all and so forth did not solve the issue.
                        Appears when that post that was flagged was deleted, all is back to normal.

Comment

Working...
                        X