Beta plug-in instructions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beta plug-in instructions?

I am probably looking at it, but don't see it. Where are the instructions / warnings located for using beta versions of plug-ins?
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

macromark I didn't expect this to stump the experts. Just trying to understand how do do this:
    Beta (see forums.homeseer.com for details on using anything in this section)

Can you provide any insight?
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
      I am probably looking at it, but don't see it. Where are the instructions / warnings located for using beta versions of plug-ins?
      sorry, not sure I understand your question.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
        sorry, not sure I understand your question.
        ?
        I'm not sure how to make it clearer.
        1. The Beta section of the updater has this note: Beta (see forums.homeseer.com for details on using anything in this section)
        2. There was once a topic in the forum with warnings and instructions for installing beta versions of plug-ins. I assumed the note referred to that topic.
        3. After the recent reorganization I can no longer find that topic.
        If the topic has been removed, what does the note in the beta plug-in section refer to?

Comment

Okay. I found it. It was in the HS3 Software section.
          https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...ad-about-betas

Comment

Working...
          X