Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caméra et souscription pros

Hello
    J’habite en france et impossible d’avoir un enregistrement de caméra avec hs4 j’ai la souscription pros pour 10 caméras
    Pouvez-vous vous m’aider
    Merci

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Welcome to the Homeseer forum Laurent. Your message would be better written in English. Used Google translate.

I live in France and cannot have a camera recording with hs4 I have the pros subscription for 10 cameras Can you help me.

I have never tried to enable more than one camera here in HS4 Pro or Lite.

I use Zoneminder / BI here for my cameras mostly and only have tested HS4 to work with the cameras.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 20.04 / VB W7e Jetway JBC420U591
    Fanless Intel® Celeron N3160 SoC 8Gb
    HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 20.04/VB W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

Hello,
      How are you triggering the recording option for you camera? You have to setup and event to "trigger" the capture.
      -Rupp
      sigpic

Comment

Hello and Thank you for your answers yes I did an event Trigger but I have the code Warning after 2 tries could not record from camera Cam_2eme .

I wanted to be able to save my recordings remotely.

Thank you for your help there are not many French people who use HS4, I started with HS2 and intend to remain faithful

Comment

Working...
        X