Forum pages slow to load?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum pages slow to load?

Has anyone else noticed the forum slowing down over the last few days? Pages seem very slow to render and sometimes hang for a few seconds or more?
    Jon

Maybe it's the influx of insteon orphans that came over to HS over the past week.

Comment

Yes. There was a forum software upgrade last week and it has been slow to load ever since...
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

OK. I thought it was just me. Sometimes it doesn't load at all.
        "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Yup, it seems to be napping a lot of the time. Hopefully a DB reoptimize (there is an optimize option you know HST right?) in myPHPAdmin.

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
            Yes. There was a forum software upgrade last week and it has been slow to load ever since...
            Right, I got the notification about that. Perhaps Mark macromark can explain this? At times, it is impossible to use as the page fails to load or has 'Working' shown at the top of the page..
            Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post

Right, I got the notification about that. Perhaps Mark macromark can explain this? At times, it is impossible to use as the page fails to load or has 'Working' shown at the top of the page..
              I have also noticed, yesterday most recently, that at times you get a 404 (or some such browser error) as it says the website did not respond. I only noticed it a couple of time though, but when it happened it was dead for about 5 minutes or so. I finally gave up, went to some of my other sites and about 5 min later when I tried again it was working. But mostly it's slow, yesterday might have been a fluke?

Comment

Yes slow here too now...

- Pete

Auto mator
                Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Hmm, no problem here but I do see the forum flooded with Insteon questions. I would like to see even more such posts which means HS gets more business because I don't want to end up like Insteon users... Unfortunately, I have no idea about Insteon...

Comment

Boy, today (2pm E) the board load time is glacial slow. Time for me to get a snack and hope it wakes itself up soon.

Comment

I've also noticed email notifications are now taking around 8 hours to appear.
                      Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                        I've also noticed email notifications are now taking around 8 hours to appear.
                        Same here...
                        HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
                        54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
                        Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

I have also noticed that email notifications are not working.

Comment

Working...
                          X