How do you use support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you use support

I put in a ticket and got an email that there was a lot of support tickets and would get back to me.

I never got an email or anything for over a week and yesterday I was reading the original email about being a delay and noticed a "View" at the bottom of the email.

When I clicked on the view I see that I had received a response shortly after the original ticket asking for more info. Unfortunately I had been patiently waiting for a while, Still am now that I entered the answer to the questions yesterday and now saying waiting on support.

My question really is, do we get notified or do we have to go back and find the original email ticket and hit the view to see what is going on?

Thanks in advance for any help so I can understand the procedure..

I "think" you should have been notified of an update but if they are using the same mail servers that send forums updates, it will be hit or miss. Sometimes I get notifications several hours later and sometimes I don't get them at all.
    "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Thanks for your reply as I never received an update other than acknowledging they received it.
      If I wouldn’t have seen the view to click on I wouldn’t know they had responded over a week ago.
      hate to put another ticket in but maybe that what I need to do.

Comment

Originally posted by buvens View Post
        I put in a ticket and got an email that there was a lot of support tickets and would get back to me.

I never got an email or anything for over a week and yesterday I was reading the original email about being a delay and noticed a "View" at the bottom of the email.

When I clicked on the view I see that I had received a response shortly after the original ticket asking for more info. Unfortunately I had been patiently waiting for a while, Still am now that I entered the answer to the questions yesterday and now saying waiting on support.

My question really is, do we get notified or do we have to go back and find the original email ticket and hit the view to see what is going on?

Thanks in advance for any help so I can understand the procedure..
        You can indicate if you want to be notified.

---
        John

Comment

The email I received had a link to check if I didn’t want to be notified so I didn’t clink on that link as I would like to be notified.
          maybe I didn’t under stand that if I clicked that link it would notify me it just didn’t seem that what I wanted

Comment

I think I see my issue. I saw the eye symbol and thought that would mean I’d get a reply. Looks like I needed to click the eye and turn it to a light colored eye to turn on notifications.

Comment

Working...
            X