Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not receiving emails from othe board users.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not receiving emails from othe board users.

I am in the middle of trying to find a used WGL W800 and am not getting the emails another board user has been sending me.
    Any ideas why not??? I have the settings set right for me to receive emails both from administrator and other users and my email address is listed correctly in my profile.
    Dick
    HS PRO 2.5.0.81, WinXP, IE8, Shuttle XS35V3, 2.13GHz, 4GB, 40GB SSD drive, AC-RF2, ADIOcelot, Message Server, TI103, SNEVL CID, pjcOutlook, MCSTemperature, Powertrigger, BLBackup, BLFloorplan, BLIcon, BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLRfid, BLLogMonitor, ACPUPSD, UltraECM, WeatherXML & Stipus' script connector. 500+ devices, 260+ events, 1-wire weather station + temp/humidity sensors & Oregon Scientific temp & humidity sensors & 2 Brultech ECM-1240s

mine all used to go straight in my spam folder for some reason, check there if you have one enabled...

Comment

All HS message board emails from users always go into my ISP's spam box...nothing I can do to stop it.
      Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
        All HS message board emails from users always go into my ISP's spam box...nothing I can do to stop it.
        you can disable BTInternet's spam filter if you dare - I then have to contend with at least 25+ emails a day offering me to enhance various parts of my anatomy. I ended up using Windows Mail and its own junk filter tends to catch most of it and leave the HS mail in my inbox.

Comment

I have HS announce emails so that is not suitable. The spam filter does much more good than harm.
          Jon

Comment

I stopped getting emails from board users only a couple of weeks ago. Now the messages come from the webmaster. Before it was from the forum but via the user.
            - Pete

Auto mator
            Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
            Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
            HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
            HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
            X