Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping Logged in?

How can I keep myself logged in?

It's really frustrating to write up a post and then hit submit and find out that you are not logged in anymore and then if you haven't saved a copy of your post, you end up losing it. Then you have to log in and go find the original posting on the board and start over.

I often start a post and then get called away and I may not return for a few hours. It happens all the time. I've gotten into the habit of saving my posts before hitting submit.

There's got to be a better way.

Originally posted by noopara View Post
    How can I keep myself logged in?

It's really frustrating to write up a post and then hit submit and find out that you are not logged in anymore and then if you haven't saved a copy of your post, you end up losing it. Then you have to log in and go find the original posting on the board and start over.

I often start a post and then get called away and I may not return for a few hours. It happens all the time. I've gotten into the habit of saving my posts before hitting submit.

There's got to be a better way.
    When you are logging in tick the box remember me or keep me logged in, cannot remember which.

However, if you delete cookies the board will not remember you.
    sigpic
    A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"
    HomeSeer 3 V 3.0.0.318 with ALEXA (AKA Amazon Echo)
    BL Radar V2.0.217; BLRF V2.0.85.0; HS Touch V3.0.0.1034 X10 V3.0.0.42; PHLocation V3.0.0.38; Zwave V3.0.1.110; X10 V3.0.0.42
    BLBackup V2.0.39;ImperiHome3.0.0.20 All on Windows XP Pro

Comment

Clear your internet cache and maybe delete the HST cookies.

~Bill

Comment

OK, yes. I think I've got it. I never noticed that "keep me logged in" check box. So far so good. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
        X