Trouble with Homeseer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble with Homeseer

I just got a homeseer controller and a z wave +. setting my system up and have issues with my system not letting me turn on and off devices , If i take the z wave stick out of controller then put it back in starts working again for a few minutes then I loos the switch and a big ? appears, take the z wave stick out and switch comes back on ? Any one know how to fix that?

Which exact HS hardware did you purchase? What version of HS3 are you running as well as what version of the Z-Wave plugin are you running? How many Z-Wave devices do you have in your network and have you optimized your network if you have more than one device?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I have about 50 or so z wave devices and below is some info, not sure this is what you need. and yes i did optimize my system.
      Last edited by iceman steveo; July 24, 2016, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Home Troller - SEL

This is the controller i got and got , HS3 is what its running , Also i have about 50 devices on the system and i did Optimize the system. and when i do get it to work very slow

Comment

Working...
        X