Tapatalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by macromark View Post
    we made some changes to the plug-in to get notifications to work. However, this may have affected logins... Can you guys log in OK still?
    I cannot.
    -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by cc4005 View Post

I cannot.
      restart your app and try now
      πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products​

Comment

That seems to have fixed it. Logged in successfully.
        -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by cc4005 View Post
          That seems to have fixed it. Logged in successfully.
          OK, good. Do notifications work now?
          πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products​

Comment

Replied in the other thread before seeing this.
            -Wade

Comment

ok, testing again

Comment

ok, testing again
                I just saw the recent posts about the changes you’ve made. I am just now checking Tapatalk and didn’t have any issue with login, however in the past it seemed to kick me out and require login at random times.

I have not currently received any notifications of new posts but that could be due to nothing new to what I’ve subscribed to. After posting to this thread it should automatically subscribe me to it, could you reply and I will let you know if I get a notification?
                Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
                Plugin's:
                BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
                EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
                weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by The Profit View Post

I just saw the recent posts about the changes you’ve made. I am just now checking Tapatalk and didn’t have any issue with login, however in the past it seemed to kick me out and require login at random times.

I have not currently received any notifications of new posts but that could be due to nothing new to what I’ve subscribed to. After posting to this thread it should automatically subscribe me to it, could you reply and I will let you know if I get a notification?
                  Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  replying again

Comment

Can you please look at the snippet of text that is under the thread title in the thread view. It is still showing a snippet from the first post rather than the last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

OK, so notifications are still broken then? I've not heard from anyone that they are actually working.

Comment

What about the issue I just posted? Can you please fix this?

Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
                          What about the issue I just posted? Can you please fix this?

This is nothing we have control over on our end. Once we get the notification issue resolved, we'll ask the Tapatalk support folks about it.

Comment

OK, so notifications are still broken then? I've not heard from anyone that they are actually working.
                            Mark, Didn’t receive notifications on either post that you replied to of mine.

HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
                            Plugin's:
                            BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
                            EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
                            weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

This is nothing we have control over on our end. Once we get the notification issue resolved, we'll ask the Tapatalk support folks about it.
                              I’m not sure. This matches what the forum does. The old forum showed the snippet of the last post of a thread, and so did Tapatalk at that time. Now the new forum shows snippet of first post of the thread and so does Tapatalk. It would be useful if both were fixed. I’d bet this is a checkbox in the forum settings. It’s not in userland though.

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post

I’m not sure. This matches what the forum does. The old forum showed the snippet of the last post of a thread, and so did Tapatalk at that time. Now the new forum shows snippet of first post of the thread and so does Tapatalk. It would be useful if both were fixed. I’d bet this is a checkbox in the forum settings. It’s not in userland though.

check it now

Comment

Working...
                                X