Tapatalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tapatalk

Checked out the web site via Tapatalk on the Android tablet and was able to see legacy videos just fine late last night (or after midnight - early morning) on the CC ISP connection and it works fine via a T-Mobile tether (T-Mobile is massaging media content though).

If I go through T-Mobile LTE (now 3G) via a tether all videos work fine even with Linux Firefox / Chrome but Tapatalk on MS Mobile is gone now.

Via Comcast - Linux 16.04 64 bit desktop (or laptop) and via Chrome / Firefox Adobe flash doesn't work well anymore. I did try the Ubuntu web browser (variant of Chrome) and it works but is really really very slow.

Personally here just brought up the Tapatalk concerns relating to MS Mobile.

The other sub topic relating to you tube videos relates mostly to instructional embedded you tube videos which Homeseer was using right here on the forum.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Nah I didn't get anything just know except for a TapnTalk notification on Gmail.

Nothing from Homeseer directly. I am subscribed to this thread and have made sure feature is on in my settings.

[ATTACH]63451[/ATTACH]

Email that came from TapnTalk...

5:29 AM (4 hours ago)
    rjh (via Tapatalk) <trending@tapatalk.com>
    rjh quoted your post in I'm not getting email notifications for subscribed threads

Tapatalk time is totally off.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Tapatalk Open Web View.

When reviewing a thread through Tapatalk and you select Web view this does not correctly open the same thread.

Use case 1 - Can not find thread.

Use case 2 - opens incorrect thread.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
        I'd start by going to your profile. If the list there is not what you want, click on the 'Profile' drop-down and select yourself as the only source. Does that do what you want?
        Hi Uncle Michael,
        I found a link, there is a drop down menu at the top right with your forum name, click that and then there is a link called "My Recent Posts" that will show what looks to be all of your own posts.

Do you happen to use Tapatalk? Wondering if you have gotten it to work correctly? I found a post that suggested "unfollowing" Homeseer forum and then "following" again, looked like it might have updated the feed but I'm still not getting notifications of new posts to the feed or in this case, your reply to my post. I found your reply in the Notifications list on my computer but it didn't show up in Tapatalk.
        HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
        Plugin's:
        BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
        EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
        weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Same here. Its confusing to see the original post in the new posts listing.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
          54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
          Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post
            ...Now in the latest posts list I always see the content on the original post but with the name of the latest poster.
            Thank you for bringing this up, I have been meaning to do so. Here is a screenshot that illustrates the issue.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	tapatalk-001.PNG Views:	5 Size:	305.8 KB ID:	1237990

Another thing I've noted is that certain elements are presented incorrectly. 2nd screenshot shows how a CODE block is rendered.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	tapatalk-002.PNG Views:	1 Size:	417.2 KB ID:	1237986
            Last edited by zwolfpack; August 2, 2018, 11:01 PM. Reason: remove mystery duplicates of image.

Comment

Powershell is supported on Linux. You should be able to control any Window action with that.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

If someone wouldn’t mind, could you reply to my post? I’ve just deleted and subscribed back to the threads I used to have, then deleted the app, reinstalled and signed back in. I hope that maybe one of my settings was causing issue with the new board and a clean install will help.

The default settings for push notifications in Tapatalk are to notify and make a sound when someone reply’s to your post but still haven’t been able to get that to work. I turned on “Email Notifications” on the forum and those work but would like to get them to work in Tapatalk. Would like to hear from Homeseer if they know of this issue and are working on it or not?

@Cherryfool have you tried going into User Settings for the forum and selecting the Display Mode “Posts”? I noticed that the default for the new board, nothing was selected. It seemed to help me to select “Posts” but not sure if that affects Tapatalk or not?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
                Plugin's:
                BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
                EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
                weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by The Profit View Post

@Cherryfool have you tried going into User Settings for the forum and selecting the Display Mode “Posts”? I noticed that the default for the new board, nothing was selected. It seemed to help me to select “Posts” but not sure if that affects Tapatalk or not
                  I just changed mine from latest activity to posts and newest now seem to be at the bottom in both the web and Tapatalk versions. First post is still sticky at the top in both. Still have the problem in Tapatalk where the visible text from the feed is always the original post but the user against it is the most recent poster.
                  cheeryfool

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                    Code Block Test
                    Code:
                    <head>
                    <script src="jquery-3.3.1.min.js"></script>
                    </head>
                    You're wrapping the code with CODE tags (in brackets) right?
                    Yes. Highlight the text to be quoted, select the '#' formatting button. Looks fine in browser view, only shows that way in Tapatalk. Applies as well when viewing posts from before conversion.
                    Additionally, in Tapatalk on several pre-conversion posts, I see that italicized text is presented instead showing the bracketed-U and bracketed-/U formatting tags and no italicization.

Comment

Originally posted by The Profit View Post
                      If someone wouldn’t mind, could you reply to my post? I’ve just deleted and subscribed back to the threads I used to have, then deleted the app, reinstalled and signed back in. I hope that maybe one of my settings was causing issue with the new board and a clean install will help.

The default settings for push notifications in Tapatalk are to notify and make a sound when someone reply’s to your post but still haven’t been able to get that to work. I turned on “Email Notifications” on the forum and those work but would like to get them to work in Tapatalk. Would like to hear from Homeseer if they know of this issue and are working on it or not?
                      I looked at the Tapatalk settings for our board and there is nothing there that deals with notifications. I did a Google search on vbulletin 5 tapatalk notifications and found some threads about that feature not working for others. Nothing useful though. Sorry.

💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                        Yes, it connects to ambientweather.net. The weather stations post to ambientweather.net.
                        Thanks Randy, So no internet service, no weather functions.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Hi UltraJones I'm with you with those cameras. For some reason, I don't see these messages anymore. I will le you know if happens again

Thanks for looking into this,
                          Aldo

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                            Tapatalk is now enabled, any issues, please post.

I'm unable to logon to HomeSeer forum using Tapatalk (I was able to do so prior to forum upgrade). I am continually blocked saying my credentials are incorrect.

I get a message asking if I'm NetworkGuy and I click the "Yes" option ("Yes - Log Me In"). Then it says that authentication failed. However, I can logon with the same credentials using my laptop - no issue at all.
                            Attached Files

Comment

we made some changes to the plug-in to get notifications to work. However, this may have affected logins... Can you guys log in OK still?
                              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
                              X