Tapatalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Profit View Post

Yeah.....with all the troubles...figured you could use a little good news.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    OK, great... one less thing on my list.
    πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products​

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post

OK, great... one less thing on my list.
      Not sure if this will take another item off your list or not but I am also noticing that the most recent post is now shown in TapaTalk instead of the original post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
      Plugin's:
      BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
      EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
      weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Not sure if this will take another item off your list or not but I am also noticing that the most recent post is now shown in TapaTalk instead of the original post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        hmmm.... let's see if others are seeing the same thing...
        πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products​

Comment

hmmm.... let's see if others are seeing the same thing...
          Are you not seeing the most recent post in TapaTalk on your phone/tablet? After the forum update I was only seeing the original post but since yesterday I now see the original post with the most recent post right below it.

Plugin's:

Comment

Are you not seeing the most recent post in TapaTalk on your phone/tablet?

Tapatalk is installed on my phone but I'm already in front of a PC all day long. So... I rarely ever launch the app.

Comment

Looks like it's working

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like it's working

Yeah, in the last couple of days TapaTalk has been working the same way it used to work under the previous forum software.....so I’m happy.....hope everyone else has noticed and it’s working for them as well!

Thank you macromark for working on this, really appreciate it!

Plugin's:

Comment

Thank you macromark for working on this, really appreciate it!

Not my doing... I'm just the instigator. Tapatalk guys and our IT guy Jon did all the heavy lifting. Glad it's working!

Comment

No change on the view I use.

From opening screen, along the bottom select 'Groups' icon, then select HomeSeer. The icons along the bottom change to a different set; select 'Discussions'. The listings still show text from the first post of the threads.

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
                      No change on the view I use.

From opening screen, along the bottom select 'Groups' icon, then select HomeSeer. The icons along the bottom change to a different set; select 'Discussions'. The listings still show text from the first post of the threads.
                      I am seeing the same thing for the specific page that you are on but on the Feeds page it shows the original post and then the most recent right below it. I think this is always the way it worked for me but I could be wrong, it’s been a while since HS has moved to v5.

Plugin's:

Comment

11/21/18 12:31 EST: NOTE Tapatalk support is currently down while we work with Tapatalk to get the support (board plugin) updated and working properly. Will post when its back up again.
                        πŸ’‍♂️ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹‍♂️ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                          11/21/18 12:31 EST: NOTE Tapatalk support is currently down while we work with Tapatalk to get the support (board plugin) updated and working properly. Will post when its back up again.
                          It is up and running here

---
                          John

Comment

11/21/18 1:43 EST: Tapatalk is now working, but push notifications may not work, still working on that.
                            πŸ’‍♂️ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹‍♂️ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

11/21/18 1:43 EST: Tapatalk is now working, but push notifications may not work, still working on that.
                              Just received the push notification for this post from Tapatalk....fingers crossed!

Plugin's:

Comment

rjh Rich - FYI, I put in a ticket to Tapatalk about two issues:
                                1) When someone posts a link to a picture there seem to be a number of them that show as a broken link in Tapatalk but when you view it in web page it works fine.

2) When I’ve experienced the above issue, I’ve tried to use the Tapatalk feature to view in a web browser but it always shows an invalid URL error in the Homeseer forum.

This update you applied today may fix it, haven’t checked yet but just wanted to let you know in case they contact you about it.

Just checked, still an issue:

Plugin's:

Comment

Working...
                                X