Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PLEASE PUT MESSAGE BOARD SUGGESTIONS HERE

Originally posted by rjh View Post
    Tapatalk is now enabled, any issues, please post.

I had to Unfollow then re-add HomeSeer to Tapatalk to get it working again. All good now.
    cheeryfool

Originally posted by lakemirror View Post
    What am I doing wrong? When this event triggers, it sends about a dozen emails. It's got to be something moronic that I've done. Could use some help.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ashampoo_Snap_Saturday, July 28, 2018_09h46m36s_001_.png
Views:	279
Size:	340.1 KB
ID:	1236792
    Try setting the "cannot retrigger for xx seconds" in the options

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
      The vBulletin logo is still on the browser tab.

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	231
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	1236628
      I liked the pic of your dog better as your avatar! ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
      Plugin's:
      BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
      EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
      weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by ando1 View Post

Thanks Frank,

In order to make sure there was nothing wrong with my hub, I purchased a new hub and replaced it with the original failing one named "Family Room". The new hub is named "FamilyRoom2" and did fail in the same way, so I downloaded the EXE you posted and replaced it like you said. The logs are attached. Also I am posing a screen shot of my hubs in the configuration screen so you can see the HubID for each one. I highlighted the new failing hub.

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	165
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	1236763

[ATTACH]n1236764[/ATTACH]
        Sorry I'm just now getting back. I thought they fixed the Tapatalk integration, but I'm not getting notifications for my subscriptions on there.

So you can't even enable it, can you? It adds, but won't enable. I'll check the logs out.

Can you do me a favor though and plug your Harmony Hub in next to your other one (the one that works) and see if it works in that location. I think it's odd that one is working, but not the others.

Comment

Can you set time between connection attepts to 5000 and request time out to 10000. Let me know if that helps.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Plugin's:

Comment

A couple of things I have noticed:

1. Native forum search seems to be worse than on the old version. Searching for "teslaseer" returns no results. Searching for "tesla" returns results for TeslaSeer. Thankfully Google search still works

2. I like to look at posts from the last 2 days with the newest at the top. Previously I was using the following bookmarked URL for the last 2 days and had the 'newest at top' option set in the forum settings: board.homeseer.com/search.php?do=getdaily&days=2 I can't figure out how to set an equivalent 2 day filter so far.

3. Tapatalk for iOS isn't as clean as I previously indicated. It may be due to the original post always being at the top of the new forum, but the newest user and post are not in sync. e.g. the latest poster is the user ID on the top message, but the content is the original post.
              cheeryfool

Comment

With 8 units, you'll need multiple Redlink gateways - there's a limit to the number of devices per gateway (I can't remember what it is at the moment). I'm using two gateways with this plugin with no issues.

-Chris

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by monument View Post
                  ok appreciate the response. it's frustrating when manufacturers act that way. i know there are others using HS3 who want to use/buy the MCA88.... i'm an authorized Russound dealer -- mind if I ping them about it?
                  Sure, feel free.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  Plug-ins: UltraMon, UltraM1G, UltraCID, Ultra1Wire, UltraLog, UltraWeatherBug, UltraPioneerAVR, UltraGCIR

Comment

Any idea when TapaTalk is going to work with the new board? I've logged out and back in with both phone and iPad but I never get any notifications of new posts, if I've posted to a thread before I used to get a notification that someone replied.
                    Has the issue been fixed with single and double quotes on iPad? Sorry if I'm behind but since this new board, everything that I had setup has broken.
                    Plugin's:

Comment

Does anyone know if you have to turn on email notifications in order to get Tapatalk notifications to work again?

HS3 3.0.0.423 & HSTouch 3.0.55 with 700 Devices, 358 Events
                      Plugin's:
                      BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee,
                      weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, Z-Wave 3.0.1.206
                      Plugin's:

Comment

Sorry, don't use Tapatalk. The link you mention appears to show all the threads in which you've posted. Is that what you were looking for? "My profile" lists the actual posts, but extracts them from the threads.
                        Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
                        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

I can’t get Tapatalk to work the way it used to. I like the newest posts at the top and for it to take me to the next newest unread when I return. That was all fine on the old board. Now in the latest posts list I always see the content on the original post but with the name of the latest poster. Drilling into the threads seems to have mixed results as to which order and location I end up in. Part of it maybe that the new board on a PC seems to always show the first post on top of the list even though for me the latest post is right beneath it. I seem to be losing touch with the forum...
                          cheeryfool

Comment

I can’t get Tapatalk to work the way it used to. I like the newest posts at the top and for it to take me to the next newest unread when I return. That was all fine on the old board. Now in the latest posts list I always see the content on the original post but with the name of the latest poster. Drilling into the threads seems to have mixed results as to which order and location I end up in. Part of it maybe that the new board on a PC seems to always show the first post on top of the list even though for me the latest post is right beneath it. I seem to be losing touch with the forum...
                            cheeryfool

Comment

Hey, posting here to test tapatalk notifications
                              πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products​

Comment

Working...
                              X