X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by The Profit View Post

Hey Mark, still not getting notifications....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ya... well, we implemented the "fix" from the Tapatalk support folks but it hasn't worked. Waiting to hear back from them again. Hopefully, they'll have a 2nd fix.

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    Originally posted by macromark View Post

Here I am replying
    Hey Mark, still not getting notifications....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by The Profit View Post
    macromark I have just logged out and back into the forum...please reply to this and I’ll let you know if I get a notification.
    Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Here I am replying

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    macromark I have just logged out and back into the forum...please reply to this and I’ll let you know if I get a notification.
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Wade
    replied
    Originally posted by cc4005 View Post
    macromark Since I'm not a tapatalk power user and could possibly have something configured incorrectly I'll back out of the conversation for the time being unless you have something specific you'd like me to check. Thanks.
    I will let you know if I do happen to receive any notifications.

Leave a comment:

• Wade
    replied
    macromark Since I'm not a tapatalk power user and could possibly have something configured incorrectly I'll back out of the conversation for the time being unless you have something specific you'd like me to check. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Wade
    replied
    None of my subscriptions show updated posts in the notifications tab in tapatalk since July 25th.

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Hey, posting here to test tapatalk notifications

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    I can’t get Tapatalk to work the way it used to. I like the newest posts at the top and for it to take me to the next newest unread when I return. That was all fine on the old board. Now in the latest posts list I always see the content on the original post but with the name of the latest poster. Drilling into the threads seems to have mixed results as to which order and location I end up in. Part of it maybe that the new board on a PC seems to always show the first post on top of the list even though for me the latest post is right beneath it. I seem to be losing touch with the forum...

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    I can’t get Tapatalk to work the way it used to. I like the newest posts at the top and for it to take me to the next newest unread when I return. That was all fine on the old board. Now in the latest posts list I always see the content on the original post but with the name of the latest poster. Drilling into the threads seems to have mixed results as to which order and location I end up in. Part of it maybe that the new board on a PC seems to always show the first post on top of the list even though for me the latest post is right beneath it. I seem to be losing touch with the forum...

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Michael
    replied
    Sorry, don't use Tapatalk. The link you mention appears to show all the threads in which you've posted. Is that what you were looking for? "My profile" lists the actual posts, but extracts them from the threads.

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    Does anyone know if you have to turn on email notifications in order to get Tapatalk notifications to work again?

HS3 3.0.0.423 & HSTouch 3.0.55 with 700 Devices, 358 Events
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee,
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, Z-Wave 3.0.1.206

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    Any idea when TapaTalk is going to work with the new board? I've logged out and back in with both phone and iPad but I never get any notifications of new posts, if I've posted to a thread before I used to get a notification that someone replied.
    Has the issue been fixed with single and double quotes on iPad? Sorry if I'm behind but since this new board, everything that I had setup has broken.

Leave a comment:

• Ultrajones
    replied
    Originally posted by monument View Post
    ok appreciate the response. it's frustrating when manufacturers act that way. i know there are others using HS3 who want to use/buy the MCA88.... i'm an authorized Russound dealer -- mind if I ping them about it?
    Sure, feel free.

Leave a comment:

• cjohlandt
    replied
    With 8 units, you'll need multiple Redlink gateways - there's a limit to the number of devices per gateway (I can't remember what it is at the moment). I'm using two gateways with this plugin with no issues.

-Chris

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X