X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheeryfool
    replied
    A couple of things I have noticed:

1. Native forum search seems to be worse than on the old version. Searching for "teslaseer" returns no results. Searching for "tesla" returns results for TeslaSeer. Thankfully Google search still works

2. I like to look at posts from the last 2 days with the newest at the top. Previously I was using the following bookmarked URL for the last 2 days and had the 'newest at top' option set in the forum settings: board.homeseer.com/search.php?do=getdaily&days=2 I can't figure out how to set an equivalent 2 day filter so far.

3. Tapatalk for iOS isn't as clean as I previously indicated. It may be due to the original post always being at the top of the new forum, but the newest user and post are not in sync. e.g. the latest poster is the user ID on the top message, but the content is the original post.

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    Can you set time between connection attepts to 5000 and request time out to 10000. Let me know if that helps.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    Originally posted by ando1 View Post

Thanks Frank,

In order to make sure there was nothing wrong with my hub, I purchased a new hub and replaced it with the original failing one named "Family Room". The new hub is named "FamilyRoom2" and did fail in the same way, so I downloaded the EXE you posted and replaced it like you said. The logs are attached. Also I am posing a screen shot of my hubs in the configuration screen so you can see the HubID for each one. I highlighted the new failing hub.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	165
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	1236763

[ATTACH]n1236764[/ATTACH]
    Sorry I'm just now getting back. I thought they fixed the Tapatalk integration, but I'm not getting notifications for my subscriptions on there.

So you can't even enable it, can you? It adds, but won't enable. I'll check the logs out.

Can you do me a favor though and plug your Harmony Hub in next to your other one (the one that works) and see if it works in that location. I think it's odd that one is working, but not the others.

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    Originally posted by rprade View Post
    The vBulletin logo is still on the browser tab.

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	231
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	1236628
    I liked the pic of your dog better as your avatar! ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• rmasonjr
    replied
    Originally posted by lakemirror View Post
    What am I doing wrong? When this event triggers, it sends about a dozen emails. It's got to be something moronic that I've done. Could use some help.

Name:	Ashampoo_Snap_Saturday, July 28, 2018_09h46m36s_001_.png
Views:	279
Size:	340.1 KB
ID:	1236792
    Try setting the "cannot retrigger for xx seconds" in the options

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    started a topic PLEASE PUT MESSAGE BOARD SUGGESTIONS HERE

PLEASE PUT MESSAGE BOARD SUGGESTIONS HERE

Originally posted by rjh View Post
    Tapatalk is now enabled, any issues, please post.

I had to Unfollow then re-add HomeSeer to Tapatalk to get it working again. All good now.
Working...
X