Unformatted Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unformatted Data

I use Tapatalk to follow forums. When someone posts a problem with table data (see screen shot), I see unformatted data that is more often hard to follow.

Anyone else see this behavior?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I see that too. Also, when I try to use the web view for these it gives me the invalid URL error.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

I see this as well.
      -Wade

Comment

Thanks, I was wondering if I was the only one as I had some other challenge after the board update last July. I figured out a work-around (sort of). I copy the URL of the post, then click the web view. When I get the page of XML formatted info (see attachment), I paste in the copied URL. It's a bit of a pain, but works. It takes you to the board where you can see the data correctly.

Sure wish Tapatalk could display table data normally.

Question, was this table issue in Tapatalk present *before* last July's board update?

It took me months to get back into Tapatalk after the board update, so by the time I saw this issue, I could not remember if the old board did the same thing...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey guys, I reached out to the Tapatalk developers about this issue. They're looking into it, so I hope a fix comes in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by NetworkGuy View Post
            Hey guys, I reached out to the Tapatalk developers about this issue. They're looking into it, so I hope a fix comes in the future.
            Thank you for doing that! They have been pretty good about fixing these things if you send in a trouble ticket. I really like this app, much easier to use than the web interface and I always get the notifications for things I’m interested in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
            Plugin's:
            BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
            EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
            weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
            X