Update to forum today broke Tapatalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update to forum today broke Tapatalk

macromark After the forum update today I can’t use TapaTalk at all. When I try to log into Homeseer from Tapatalk it gives me an error, see attached.
    Attached Files
    HS3 3.0.0.548 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.71 with 887 Devices, 515 Events
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee,
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave 3.0.1.252

I get the same error with Tapatalk
    HS 3.0.0.548: 1976 Devices 1156 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 123 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

+1 @macromark Tapatalk not working
      Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
      X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
      Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
      Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
      Scripts =
      Various

Comment

+1 Tapatalk not working again.

Comment

jseer will check it out after the weekend. sorry for the glitch!
          website | products | support | youtube

Comment

SteveMSJ enigmatheatre sparkman The Profit

Are you still having issues connecting via tapatalk? I cannot recreate the included error message.
            Jon Smith

Comment

Originally posted by jseer View Post

Are you still having issues connecting via tapatalk? I cannot recreate the included error message.
              Hi Jon, still the same issue. After the upgrade last week, Tapatalk forced me to login and since then I've been getting that error when trying to do so. Maybe try logging out and back in again if you have not tried that.

Thanks
              Al

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post

Hi Jon, still the same issue. After the upgrade last week, Tapatalk forced me to login and since then I've been getting that error when trying to do so. Maybe try logging out and back in again if you have not tried that.

Thanks
                Al
                Yep same problem here.
                Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
                Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
                Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
                Scripts =
                Various

Comment

jseer macromark Just tried it and I'm still getting the same error message.
                  Plugin's:

Comment

sparkman enigmatheatre Are you using iOS or Android?
                    Jon Smith

Comment

Originally posted by The Profit View Post
                      jseer macromark Just tried it and I'm still getting the same error message.
                      I am looking into the issue. Not sure what changed that broke the connection but clearly something did.
                      Jon Smith

Comment

Android.
                        Scripts =
                        Various

Comment

iOS

Comment

Hi Jon, I’m using iOS.
                            Plugin's:

Comment

Update: I am trying to work with Tapatalk but as of right now we pinpoint the issue is difficult. We still have our usual connections and people are actively using our forum via tapatalk at our normal activity levels, so it is working. Why your 4 specific accounts are not working, is a bit of an unknown right now.
                              Jon Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X