No announcement yet.

Update to forum today broke Tapatalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tapatalk on iOS has been down for me in same way since about Friday as well.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	5A4F2D6E-4619-4D47-AE86-0E9F586D9D7B.png Views:	0 Size:	222.6 KB ID:	1318590
      Originally posted by jseer View Post
      Update: I am trying to work with Tapatalk but as of right now we pinpoint the issue is difficult. We still have our usual connections and people are actively using our forum via tapatalk at our normal activity levels, so it is working. Why your 4 specific accounts are not working, is a bit of an unknown right now.
      I also can not login via tapatalk on ios (latest version)

Comment

Count me as another who is having issues with Tapatalk. It would time out trying to retrieve new items so logged out and can't log back in due to 'network error'

Comment

Mine is not working either. I’m using Tapatalk pro if that matters. Same error as MDA.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
          Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
          Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Originally posted by mda View Post
            Click image for larger version Name:	5A4F2D6E-4619-4D47-AE86-0E9F586D9D7B.png Views:	0 Size:	222.6 KB ID:	1318590

I also can not login via tapatalk on ios (latest version)
            Same error here, so it is not an isolated issue.

---
            John

Comment

Update: I am trying to work with Tapatalk but as of right now we pinpoint the issue is difficult. We still have our usual connections and people are actively using our forum via tapatalk at our normal activity levels, so it is working. Why your 4 specific accounts are not working, is a bit of an unknown right now.
              I’m noticing that Tapatalk is working with other forums, just not HS. It seems it’s related to our HS forum account. Maybe creating a new HS forum account and trying to login to verify would help? If that would help, I think there are some forum rules that restrict new accounts from posting, correct? Is it possible to remove them on the one new account for testing purposes?
              If it does work, I would not be excited to lose my current user name and history but it would be nice to get access back via Tapatalk.
              HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
              Plugin's:
              BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
              EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
              weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Other forums work well for me in Tapatalk. The only forum I’ve ever had an issue with is this new homeseer forum. Now it is really broken. Previously if I logged out I could at least read posts. Now everything is completely blocked except forum structure. No posts are visible-just folders.

Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
                  Other forums work well for me in Tapatalk. The only forum I’ve ever had an issue with is this new homeseer forum. Now it is really broken. Previously if I logged out I could at least read posts. Now everything is completely blocked except forum structure. No posts are visible-just folders.
                  How are you reading posts if you are logged out? When I was having issues with the forum prior to the recent update, I was logged in and was still able to read posts but it would give me an error if I scrolled down past what I assume was just saved in my phones memory. After the update, once I logged out I can't see any posts and I'm locked completely out of the forum within Tapatalk. I don't seem to have any issue logging in via the web. It's been a pain to use after I've gotten so used to the convenience of Tapatalk.
                  Plugin's:

Comment

When you are logged out of the forum, not Tapatalk, you can still read posts (previously). You just could see unread or reply. Same as the regular and mobile forum sites.

Comment

Tapatalk got back to us with a fix and I have implemented it. Please try and log in again. They were aware of the issue with with the newest version of VB. I was able to successfully log in after implementing the fix. Please confirm. I appreciate your patience in handling this issue.

Comment

Tapatalk got back to us with a fix and I have implemented it. Please try and log in again. They were aware of the issue with with the newest version of VB. I was able to successfully log in after implementing the fix. Please confirm. I appreciate your patience in handling this issue.
                        Thanks Jon, all good now.
                        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Thanks Jon! It’s allowed me to log back in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

sparkman I’m noticing that my subscriptions have disappeared, what about you? Not a big deal, just something I noticed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post

Thanks Jon, all good now.
                              Fixed it for me too. Thanks Jon!

Comment

jseer Hi Jon, not sure if this will post or not but I tried to post to the forum via Tapatalk and it said that my post had to be approved before it would show up. If this post I’m creating now (via web browser) shows up then it is just Tapatalk related.
                                Thank you for your help with this!
                                Plugin's:

Comment

Working...
                                X