X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jseer
    replied
    Originally posted by The Profit View Post

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! This is the first Tapatalk notification I’ve received since May 30Th!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Great to hear! Again, thanks for your patience. I apologize it took so long.

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    Originally posted by jseer View Post
    I have updated the tapatalk plugin. Please confirm that it is working as expected. Let me know if you have any issues.
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! This is the first Tapatalk notification I’ve received since May 30Th!

Leave a comment:

• jseer
    replied
    I have updated the tapatalk plugin. Please confirm that it is working as expected. Let me know if you have any issues.

Leave a comment:

• jseer
    replied
    I am putting forth the update tomorrow. I apologize for the delay guys. I went on my annual vacation last week and did not want to mess with the board right before I left considering the issues we have been having. I am all caught up and ready to move forward with the update. I really appreciate your patience.

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied

Yes, they did ping us. I will be getting that updated fairly soon. It looks like they issued a new version the same day they provided a fix for our login issue.
    Hi jseer think you might have some time to update the Tapatalk plugin? It’s been since May 30th since its stopped working for me and I’d really appreciate it if you could update it so Tapatalk tech support can start troubleshooting the issue.
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied

Yes, they did ping us. I will be getting that updated fairly soon. It looks like they issued a new version the same day they provided a fix for our login issue.
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied

Hey Jon,
    Just wanted to check in to see if the Tapatalk plugin has been updated with HS Forum? I haven't noticed any change on my end with notifications.
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• mda
    replied
    jseer I also notice that the WebView button in tapatalk opens an invalid link on the HomeSeer forum on every thread. Would you mind checking your config on that please? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• jseer
    replied
    macromark jseer
    Hello Mark/Jon,
    I’ve been working with Tapatalk tech support on the notification issue that I’ve mentioned above. They are telling me that you might be running on an out of date version of the Tapatalk plugin, is that something that is easily updated?

Tapatalk support said that they will try and reach out to you but suggested that I ping you as well.
    Thanks guys!

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    macromark jseer
    Hello Mark/Jon,
    I’ve been working with Tapatalk tech support on the notification issue that I’ve mentioned above. They are telling me that you might be running on an out of date version of the Tapatalk plugin, is that something that is easily updated?

Tapatalk support said that they will try and reach out to you but suggested that I ping you as well.
    Thanks guys!

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    So I decided to unsubscribe from everything that I could find on the HS forum and made sure that all subscriptions were removed from Tapatalk. I then have added back some subscriptions via the HS forum website. I can see in Tapatalk that they are adding back as I refresh that page...we’ll see if that will fix it.

Leave a comment:

• jlrichar
    replied
    Working for me too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    Originally posted by sparkman View Post

I’m still getting notifications for both mentions and subscriptions.
    Strange...I haven’t gotten anything from the HS forum since May 30th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• sparkman
    replied

Thanks for pointing that out! I hadn’t noticed. That would explain why all the subscriptions I had disappeared! They are back now.
    I don’t seem to be getting notifications when you mention me in a post or when someone posts to a subscribed thread, are any of you?

I’m still getting notifications for both mentions and subscriptions.

Leave a comment:

• The Profit
    replied
    Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
    Tapatalk back on line for me as well - thanks!

The Profit looks like you are posting from two separate profiles...
    Thanks for pointing that out! I hadn’t noticed. That would explain why all the subscriptions I had disappeared! They are back now.
    I don’t seem to be getting notifications when you mention me in a post or when someone posts to a subscribed thread, are any of you?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X