Tapatalk needs an update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tapatalk needs an update

macromark Hello Mark, I've been having some issues with Tapatalk recently so I reached out to their tech support, they informed me that Homeseer needs to update their Tapatalk plugin. Have they reached out to you about this?
    Thank you,
    HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

macromark Hello Mark, I am still noticing that I am having issue with using Tapatalk with the HS forum. Do have any idea when you might be able to update the Tapatalk plugin?
    Thank you!
    Plugin's:

Comment

I too am having an issue with accessing all posts, messages or receiving notifications from the HomeSeer Forum in Tapatalk. About the only thing I can do is navigate through the forum topic tree. Tapatalk won't let me sign out of the HomeSeer Forum just an endless processing popup.

Comment

are you all just using the general tapatalk free plugin?
        HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

+1

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

are you all just using the general tapatalk free plugin?
            TeleFragger

Yes, I'm just using the basic version from the Play Store. I do not have a VIP subscription. Why would that matter though?

Comment

Originally posted by keentech View Post
              TeleFragger

Yes, I'm just using the basic version from the Play Store. I do not have a VIP subscription. Why would that matter though?
              just curious..

I do not have vip and hate using tapatalk...
              all the adds when i scroll...lol

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
                just curious..

I do not have vip and hate using tapatalk...
                all the adds when i scroll...lol

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
                That’s why I have the VIP version, no ads. As much as I use it I felt it was worth a couple bucks to get rid of the ads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Plugin's:

Comment

Honestly, I'm numb to ads anymore. Everything has ads now it seems so I can usually just cruise past the ads. Every once in a while I'll get a chuckle when I see an ad and say to myself "did I really ever search for that"?

Regardless, I'd like to still use Tapatalk for this forum like I do for others. I've noticed The Profit has voiced this issue several times before.

Comment

It's weird but notifications just started working for this forum again and I was able to get into this thread, view and now respond via Tapatalk.

Not sure if an admin fixed it over night or if the app finally signed me out. But it seems to be working again.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by keentech View Post
                      It's weird but notifications just started working for this forum again and I was able to get into this thread, view and now respond via Tapatalk.

Not sure if an admin fixed it over night or if the app finally signed me out. But it seems to be working again.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

me too it just popped up on my cell

Comment

I spoke too soon. Not working again.

Comment

macromark Hi Mark, I’ve been having some issues with notifications and using DMs with Tapatalk so I reached out to Tapatalk to troubleshoot the issue. They informed me that it is due to a very outdated Tapatalk plugin and Homeseer will need to update it. If you wouldn’t mind updating the plugin I would greatly appreciate it!
                          Thank you!
                          Plugin's:

Comment

Originally posted by The Profit View Post
                            macromark Hi Mark, I’ve been having some issues with notifications and using DMs with Tapatalk so I reached out to Tapatalk to troubleshoot the issue. They informed me that it is due to a very outdated Tapatalk plugin and Homeseer will need to update it. If you wouldn’t mind updating the plugin I would greatly appreciate it!
                            Thank you!
                            Same, I have to clear the cache every day to get the new posting to show up.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

[mention]macromark [/mention] According to the Tapatalk admin, the plugin for the forum software will need to be updated. Is there anyway we could ask to have it updated on the Homeseer forum? They have sent you a request to have it updated in order to resolve issues users are having using Tapatalk.
                              Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Plugin's:

Comment

Working...
                              X