Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trouble Connecting HomeTroller SEL to AndersenTranslator for Verilock window sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble Connecting HomeTroller SEL to AndersenTranslator for Verilock window sensors

I have installed and set up a smarthome system with a Hometroller SEL as the main brain of the system. This included ~50 homeseer smart switches and multiple other devices that all connected well. I have run into a roadblock that I hope we can get some support in getting through. In this new build home, I installed Andersen windows with Verilock sensors that monitor locked/unlocked and open/closed through the AndersenConnect platform. There is an AndersenTranslator that creates the z-wave signal that is supposed to be the common connection point between the Hometroller hub and the windows. I understand that the support and compatibility of the two systems is not official, but it was confirmed from both sides prior to install that these should be able to work together as it is just a basic z-wave signal:
    • Each VeriLock sensor utilizes two loops and therefore two wireless zones.
      • Loop 1 is used to provide open/close notification
      • Loop 2 is used to provide lock/unlock notification

To this point, we have not been able to get them to communicate as the AndersenTranslator doesn't appear to talk to the hometroller. Is there any background anyone can share to help me in getting this functional? Any tips/support is welcome.

My end goal is to be able to use the windows/doors opening and ITTT to alert us via the HS200+ switches with LEDs changing colors, etc. The Andersen Translator is supported to talk to wink but then it appears I would lose the full functionality of the HS switches.

Thank you for your help!
Working...
X