Monoprice 115902

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monoprice 115902

Has anyone used the Monoprice 115902 z-wave motion/multi sensors with Homeseer HS3? I was debating getting a few, but wasn't sure how they worked with HS3. right now they are $29 a piece...

Originally posted by jjohnston View Post
    Has anyone used the Monoprice 115902 z-wave motion/multi sensors with Homeseer HS3? I was debating getting a few, but wasn't sure how they worked with HS3. right now they are $29 a piece...
    I haven’t tried this specific motion detector but have tried several others and the one that is the most rock solid is the Aeotec brand. They cost more, which I’m not excited about, but they do work really well.

If you do get one of these, I’ll watch to see how you end up liking them! Good luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    HS3 3.0.0.500 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.71 with 782 Devices, 479 Events
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee,
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, Z-Wave 3.0.1.252

Comment

Yes. It is a zooz zse40. Works good. I have a zooz and a monoprice version. Only complaint but easily fixed is the flashing light. In the monoprice reviews is tips to set it up.

Comment

Zooz zse40 and monoprice are very similar but not the same. I recently ordered 3 of the monoprice. Returned them. Had a lot of trouble getting them to include on my network. And they seem to have a 2-3 second delay on reporting motion. Ordered the Zooz. They were a little finicky, but once connected work well. The zooz reported motion very quickly.

The monoprice doesn't have holes in the case for screw mount and use 2 AAA batteries. The Zooz has screw holes in the case and uses an A123 battery.

Comment

Working...
        X