Vision ZM-1701 Door Lock - No Notification child device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vision ZM-1701 Door Lock - No Notification child device

Anybody using one of these? Mine is from Monoprice but no notification device.
    Curious if it is door lock model related, firmware related or an issue with HS.
    I also have a Kwikset 910 and it has a notification child device...

ZM-1701:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ZM-1701.GIF
Views:	13
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	1300561

Kwikset 910:

Name:	Kwikset 910.GIF
Views:	17
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	1300562

Daniel
    Attached Files

I'd try rescanning it and then post the scan results from the HS log here if the notification device is not created. How close was the lock to the z-wave controller when you added it? Does the lock have a fresh set of batteries?
    HS 3.0.0.548: 1965 Devices 1146 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.1.262: 122 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Fresh batteries? Of course! and side-by-side during pairing.

This is what I gleaned from the log and cleaned up/reorganized so I could compare:

(Kwikset 910TRL ZW500 15 SMT) Spectrum Brands Entry Control
      MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, VERSION, SECURITY, BATTERY, ASSOCIATION, CONFIGURATION_V3, PROTECTION_V2, DOOR_LOCK_V2, USER_CODE, SCHEDULE_ENTRY_LOCK_V2, DOOR_LOCK_LOGGING, ALARM_V2, TIME_PARAMETERS, BASIC_V2

(Monoprice) Vision ZM-1701
      MANUFACTURER_SPECIFIC, VERSION,_________, BATTERY, ASSOCIATION, ________________, _____________, DOOR_LOCK_V2, USER_CODE, SCHEDULE_ENTRY_LOCK_V2, DOOR_LOCK_LOGGING, ________, TIME_PARAMETERS, BASIC_V2

I think class ALARM_V2 might be what triggers the Notification device and this lock does not support that...

Name:	Monoprice ZM-1701.GIF
Views:	36
Size:	178.4 KB
ID:	1300616

Comment

Working...
      X